Become a Patron!

Voopoo Drag 2 just stopped working

Hello,
I need help pls! I was vaping, batteries were getting low, so put in fully charged batteries and now it won't turn on. It was working fine until I switched batteries out. I tried putting in the ones I had just taken out and they won't work either now. BUT, when I plugged in the charging cable it was on and working. I'm totally baffled as to why it's suddenly not reading my batteries when, had I not swapped out the batteries I would still be vaping rn.
Yes, batteries are fully charged and I put them in correctly. It's less than a year old and I cannot figure out why in the hell it just stopped working, just because I swapped out the batteries.
I have the worst luck with these things. Something goes wrong with every mod I buy...getting tired of spending a lot of money for them when they die on me so quickly. So, any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check the battery contacts to make sure one didn't get pushed out of wack. If it has a bottom battery door it may be the door not closing all the way

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also check the contacts for signs of arcing. Know it's more rare to nearly impossible for regulated devices you get that. Still it is something I'd run down in trouble shooting now. Use some scotch brite type of pads, or cloths to rub over the contacts to help remove divots arcing may have caused if it happened. You'll see it if arcing has occurred.

VU Sponsors