Become a Patron!

Voopoo Drag 3 kit

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received drag 3 from Health cabin for the purpose of this review.

Drag 3 colors:

- Sandy brown
- Smoky grey
- Classic
- Marsala
- Prussian blue

p0qxwWf.jpg

Specifications:

Size:122mm * 50.25mm * 25mm
Capacity: 5.5ml
Battery: Dual 18650 Battery (Not Included)
Wattage Output Range: 5-177W
Voltage Output Range: 6.4-8.4V
Chipset: Upgraded GENE.FAN 2.0 Chipset
Modes: Super/Smart/TC/RBA mode
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
Display: 1.08 inch TFT Color Screen
Charging Port: Type-C
Filling: Bottom Filling

In the box:

1pc VOOPOO Drag 3 MOD
1pc TPP Pod Tank
1pc TPP-DM2 0.2ohm
1pc TPP-DM1 0.15ohm
1pc Type-c Cable
1pc User Manual

EVrMC4m.jpg

Drag 3 kit contains drag 3 mod and tpp pod tank. This kit comes in nice package where you will receive two coils and usb cable which is nice.

vrPO2EV.jpg

Atomizer:

Diameter of this atomizer is 25mm on the base and about 27mm on the airflow ring. From the top side of the atomizer you can see drip tip, this drip tip is 810 drip tip but with orings so you can't use here standard 810 drip tips. Drip tip that comes on the atomizer is pretty much okay for using. Capacity of the atomizer is 5.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. You will receive this atomizer with two coils which is really good, one coil is dm2 coil and resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power for this coil is 40-60w, the other coil is dm1 coil and resistance of the coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power for this coil is 60-80w.
On the bottom of the atomizer you can see the airflow control ring and you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow here. To replace the coil or to fill the tank you need to take off the base which you can do really easy because we have magnets here. When you take off the base you can see the plug and when you pull the plug you can see the fill hole, basically you can fill the tank really easy and without any problems.

Hz2lEZL.jpg

9itHVv1.jpg

LjbEuBU.jpg

chYSMEj.jpg

21jqoUj.jpg

m311i26.jpg

Mod:

Drag 3 works with 2 18650 batteries and it works from 5-177w. Build quality of the mod is solid. I really like the design of this mod, looks really nice in my opinion and it is very comfortable for using. From the top side of the mod you can see the connecetion and we have gold plated pin here. Threads here are good. I really like the connection because it is slightly raised so mod will not be scratched from the top from atomizers. From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery door, I must say that I didn't have any problems here but it would be really good that battery cap is placed from the back of the mod. From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, buttons and usb port. This device has usb c which is great and this device supports balanced charging which is really good, it supports 2A charging. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good and fire button is comfortable and very responsive. We have color screen here and it looks really nice.
To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn the device off. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Working mode
- Puff
- V
- Ohm
- Time

When you hold plus and minus buttons you wil lock the device and you need to do the same to unlock it. When you hold minus button and fire button you will reset puffs. When you click 3 times on the fire button you can change the working mode between smart mode and regular vw mode. When you hold minus and plus buttons you can change the theme.

Vxt6G71.jpg

4dELHQX.jpg

87eH5HH.jpg

7RCjxBO.jpg

JcUgXKx.jpg

rTB9G8J.jpg

fKUW935.jpg

My thoughts:

Let me start with atomizer, capacity of the atomizer is 5.5ml which is really good capacity. You can fill the atomizer from the bottom, all you need to do is to pull the atomizer, pull the plug and fill it. You can also replace the coil pretty much easy. YOu can easily adjust the airflow here. Drip tip is comfortable for using but you can't use here standard 810 drip tips. Flavor with coils from the package is good.
I really like the design of this mod, it looks really nice in my opinion. On this device you can use atomizers up to 25mm without overhang. Connection is a bit raised which is good because you will not scratch the top of the mod with atomizers. Buttons are good, the fire button is really responsive and it is clicky, really like the fire button. Mod has balanced charging and supports 2A charging. Screen is also really nice, this is a color screen. Mod works really well, I like gene chip and I never had any problems with it, really good chip in my opinion. This mod is also really simple for using which is good. It would be really nice that they placed the battery door from behind instead, because that way they would make it basically perfect. I didn't have any problems with battery cap from the bottom for now which is good. Anyway, drag 3 is really good device in my opinion and I can suggest it.

Rating out of 10:

Vapor production: 8
Flavor: 7
Build quality: 9
Value: 9

Cons:

- I would like that this atomizer is compatible with regular 810 drip tips
- Would be amazing that they placed the battery door from behind

Pros:

- Two coils in the package
- 5.5ml capacity
- Easy to adjust airflow