Become a Patron!

VooPoo Drag Help

Hello, so im as new as you can get to vaping, i recently picked up the VooPoo Drag (the original one not the newer version) and whenever i try to hold the fire button down for anything longer than 2 seconds it almost burns my lips off, i cant find a guide on how to adjust the temperature anywhere, thanks if you can help. :)

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello, so im as new as you can get to vaping, i recently picked up the VooPoo Drag (the original one not the newer version) and whenever i try to hold the fire button down for anything longer than 2 seconds it almost burns my lips off, i cant find a guide on how to adjust the temperature anywhere, thanks if you can help. :)
Maybe someone with a drag can comment, but first refer to the manual posted above, make sure you are wattage mode and not in temp mode ( the screen should not show degrees) and there is a wattage down button on the mod, turn the wattage down low and work your way up until it’s to your liking.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can cycle through modes by clicking fire button 3 times. When your in temp mode you can adjust wattage by clicking fire button 4 times. Temp mode is only for certain types of wire. Drag isn't that great in temp mode any way.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Hope everyone was of help - and welcome to VU :wave:

VU Sponsors