Become a Patron!

VooPoo Drag S2 Review By Ben28

VooPoo Drag S2 ( Internal Battery )
1.jpg
Today I bring you a new device that I really wanted to try, it is the new Drag S2 from VooPoo, a device with a 2500mAh internal battery and a maximum output of 60W. In addition, it comes with a 5mL tank and adopts the new PNP X Coils that, compared to the PNP, maintain more flavor and last much longer, up to 100mL. Well, let's stop talking and make way for the photos that the brand provides and the brief tables of features and specs.

If anyone is interested in this product, I leave a direct link to purchase the Drag S2, also, a big thank you to Freya, who makes these reviews possible by sending me the products.

Disclaimer;
Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

Combo.jpg

Features
Top Airflow Intake
Leakeage Proof
New Menu
3 Modes ( Eco, Smart, RBA )
PNP X Coil
100mL Coil Lifespan
Gene TT 2.0 Chip
Safety Protections

BrandVOOPOO
Product NameDrag S2 Kit
Size122*32.8*28.6mm
Capacity5mL (Standard Version)
MaterialCartridge: PCTG + Stainless Steel, Device: Zinc Alloy + Leather
Power Range5-60W
Battery Capacity2500mAh Built-In-Battery
Output Voltage3.2-4.2V
Device Resistance0.1-3.0Ω
Display0.96 inch TFT Screen
Refilling TypeSide Filling
Standard CoilPnP X 0.2Ω Coil, PnP X 0.3Ω Coil
Compatible CoilAll PnP X Series Coils
Package Size145*71*49mm
ColorSpray Black, Gray Metal, Colorful Silver, Pearl White, Modern Red, Sky Blue, Glow Pink

Packaging
IMG_9561.JPG
The first thing that comes to our eyes when we see the box is the image of the product. I quite like this type of packaging because we show at first glance the product we will get. In addition, its color matches the color inside, that is, there is packaging for each color. Above left we see the brand and model of the product in yellow, characteristic of VooPoo. Below on the right it is emphasized that it is designed by them.

It comes in a rectangular box from which we will have to slide to access the content.

IMG_9562.JPG

On the back we are told the usual things, the contents of the box, certain contact addresses and warnings for minors, pregnant women... You can see the sample sticker, so the content or packaging could differ from the one you buy.

In the box;
1* Drag S2 Device
1* PNP X Cartridge 5mL
1* PNP X Coil 0.3Ω
1* PNP X Coil 0.2Ω
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual

IMG_9563.JPG

On one of the sides we find ``Drag S2´´ written and a kind of art based on mandalas that has caught my attention a lot. At the bottom you will find the barcode and the respective color of the product, in this case ``Pearl White´´

IMG_9564.JPG

We are presented with some features and main characteristics of the product on the other side. Additionally, a QR code is included to learn more about the brand.

I quite like this packaging, straight to the point, with simple but beautiful art and style.

IMG_9565.JPG

If we slide the case, the first thing we find will be another rectangular box where inside will be the spare coil and the Type-c cable, in addition to obviously, the user manual.

The device comes embedded in a plastic structure with a hole to put your finger in and take it out. Here I must say that VooPoo could improve the presentation and instead of plastic put some type of pad or something like that, it looks more luxurious and beautiful in my opinion.

IMG_9566.JPG

If we organize everything important, ignoring the user manual, we would end up with something like this. The device with its cartridge on one side and the replacement coil on the other.

Device Inspection
IMG_9567.JPG

Well, here we have the device available to give you a detailed description. It is clear that the device has a tubular shape, similar to other VooPoo products such as the M100S mod, which makes them both very attractive.

On the front we can see the first of all the button, I must say that this has some play but nothing that bothers much, in addition, it has quite a bit of travel as I have experienced.

If we continue looking down we find the 0.96” screen which we will talk about in more detail below.

Below the screen we have two small buttons, the top one will help us increase the wattage and the bottom one will help us lower it. Additionally, both will serve to enter the menu, but we'll talk about that later.

At the bottom we find the charging port, a big thank you to VooPoo for putting it here and not below the device, I honestly hate that.
IMG_9572.JPG

Before we get into the functions, let's talk about what exactly the screen shows us.

Well, at the top right we are shown the battery percentage, which will go down from 100% to 0%. I appreciate that the percentage is stated as such and not just an indicator.

In the center and very large we find the mode, in this case ``Smart'' which will change as we select it. Just below we are shown the Wattage at which we are vaping, this will increase or decrease in increments of 1W with a maximum of 60W and a minimum of 5W.

We will also be shown the Ω, the Voltage, a puff counter and its duration.

After covering all the information let's move on to functions. By pressing the Wattage up and down button at the same time we will enter the main menu. In this menu we can access a mode change, a puff reset, device information and a factory reset.

If we enter the modes we find;
- Smart, will choose the best wattage for the coil.
- Eco, the screen brightness will lower and it will take a little longer to heat up the coil
- RBA, you can choose the wattage you want.

IMG_9568.JPG

On the side/back we find a leather part which will make the device more comfortable in hand, it is also somewhat soft and has a rhombus relief pattern.

The aesthetics of the device are really on point and I love it.

IMG_9570.JPG

As for how the pod is connected to the battery, well, using magnets, magnets that VooPoo makes very very strong so that it does not have even a minimum of play. Furthermore, in this device we will not have to worry about leaking since we will not find a single drop.

IMG_9571.JPG

Here we find the air inlet, it is found both on this side and on the other. It is wide enough to give a DTL sensation and is also versatile so we can obtain an RDL or MTL vape. In this case and not with this tank, but for Italy, France and Germany, VooPoo distributes this tank with an interchangeable drip tip.

IMG_9573.JPG

To fill it will be very easy, we will only have to open the silicone cap and put the bottle in to fill it. The tank can be filled to the maximum without spitbacking or leaking problems.

Vaping Time

Well, I started with the 0.2Ω coil which is intended for about 40-60W, anyway, to balance performance and battery I used it at 30W which gave optimal vaping. As for the battery, it lasts approximately 150 puffs, something that could be improved for 2500mAh. In terms of flavor, these commercial coils are the best and in terms of vapor, this device is a beast.

As for the 0.3Ω coil, intended for 32-40W, I used it at about 20W, below what was recommended but which for me gave the desired and sought-after vaping.

If we talk about the battery, as I mentioned before, it could be something better than what it is in my opinion at least. I have 3000mAh batteries that at 30W give me about 300 puffs, practically double that.

The feeling in hand is very good, one of the best in a device like this, comfortable, light for what it is.

Pros And Cons

Pros Cons
Adjustable AirflowBattery Drains So Quickly
Different Modes
Versatility
Exceptional Flavour
Cloud Chaser
Fast Charging

Conclusion
This device is really a mini drag, nothing like the 200W mods but it comes close to being how small and tough it is.

It is a device that gives you flavor, tons of vapor and incredible coil life.

Only I would improve the battery.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping and thanks for reading !

By Ben28.

VU Sponsors