- Marsala
- Smoky Grey
- Prussian Blue

jTBUhtj.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 88*35*29mm
- Power Range: 5-100W
- Input Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
- Battery: Single 21700/18650 battery (not included)
- Screen: 0.96 inch TFT screen

In the box:

1* VOOPOO Drag X Plus Mod
1* 18650 adapter
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual

6Q8A13T.jpg

Drag x plus is mod powered by one battery. This mod works from 5-100w and this mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries which is really nice. In the package you will receive adapter for 18650 battery. Design of the mod is nice in my opinion and I can say that this mod is comfortable for using.

0mSPPrH.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, it is slightly raised which is good because you will not scratch the top of the mod with atomizers. Threads here are really good and so far I didn't have any problens. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang.
From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery door and as I said this mod is compatible with 21700 batteries which is good in my opinion because I really like to use 21700 battery. In case that you don't have 21700 battery you can use 18650 battery with adapter from the package. I would like that battery door is designed differently but they made it this way, anyway so far the battery cap works good and I didn't have any problems.

Fe64UlZ.jpg

nQfPYEq.jpg

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. THis device has usb c port which is really good and you can use this port to charge your battery and for upgrade. The buttons here are good, little bit clicky, fire button is very responsive and it works really good, I like the fire button here. We have here color screen which is nice, brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything nice on the screen.
You can turn on or turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn it on you can see on the screen:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Working mode
- Puff
- V
- Ohm
- Time

When you click 3 times on the fire button you can change working mode, you can choose from smart and vw working mode. When you hold plus button and fire button you will lock the device, you need to do the same to unlock the device. When you hold minus button and fire button you will reset puff counter and when you hold plus and minus buttons you can change the theme.

RvsZlaf.jpg

Q38Ejbc.jpg

rGOrx1u.jpg

My thoughts:

I really like the design of the mod, I really like the shape of it and it is really comfortable for using. Connection is slightly raised which is really nice. The fire button and buttons are good and fire button is really responsive. We have color screen here, you can change the theme and you can see everything nice on the screen. This device has usb type c which is another good thing here. It would be better that battery cap is different but anyway so far works good. I like to use this mod with 21700 battery and in my opinion it is really good that this device is compatible with 21700 battery. Drag x plus works really good, I like this chip and so far I didn't have any problems, it works good with my mtl and dtl atomizers. In my opinion this is really nice mod, basically nothing much to complain about and everything works as it should, if you like how it looks I would recommend it.

Cons:

- Would be nice that battery cap is different, so far I didn't have problems

Pros:

- I like the design
- Very comfortable for using
- Compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries
- Usb c
- Color screen
- Very good fire button
- Smart and vw working mode
- Connection is slightly raised

Thank you sourcemore