Become a Patron!

Voopoo Maat Tank Review

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Be careful opening the box if you're a butterfingers like me. I promptly dropped the tank but in true Voopoo fashion it did no damage and I went on a bit more carefully.

The Voopoo Maat Tank comes with 2 coils, 0.13 ohm and 0.2ohm(preinstalled). It also comes with an extra glass tank and a bag of spare parts.

This tank has two innovations that stand out. The first is how you fill the tank. With a press of a button the top swings open revealing a filling port. Once you've filled the tank you push the top back into place until it clicks home.

The second is how you change the coil. Turning the tank upside down you unscrew the bottom and remove the old coil. Put in the new coil and screw the bottom back on. Once the coil is primed you're ready to go.

This tank was designed to be a cloud chucker and with the right liquid it lives up to the hype. Once my coil was primed I set my wattage at 70 and proceeded to vape bigger clouds than ever before. One warning. If you're driving with the windows up you might not want to vape with this tank. Within moments I was blind and a danger to everyone. Now the windows are down when I vape the Maat tank.

This tank has a lot going for it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid tank.

Stats:
Size: 56 x 28mm(Standard) & 56 x 24.5mm(TPD)
Capacity: Standard 4ml & TPD 2ml
Coil: MT-M1 0.13ohm Single Mesh Coil(60-85W); MT-M2 0.2ohm Dual Mesh Coil (50-80W)
Material: Stainless Steel & Glass
Way to Refill: Standard: Top fill with automatic gap; TPD: Top fill with child safety lock
Thread: 510

VU Sponsors