Become a Patron!

Vouch for Angelcigs

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, VU vapers,

Thank you so much for supporting Angelcigs and coming to our own subforum!! Let's build this place to a warm home!!

If you like Angelcigs, please comment here to share your experience with all VU friends. :D
If Angelcigs disappointed you, please shout it out! We'll accept your suggestions and improve our service ASAP.

Angelcigs is here for you.
www.angelcigs.com

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When ever I need (want) something I always check Angelcigs first. I have had 6 orders from them so far, and everything I got im still using.

I vouch for Angelcigs. :cool:

Always check out their Daily deals/Happy hour sale, usually 20%-30% off.

http://www.angelcigs.com/happy-hour

Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered my Ivogo kayfun mini from there when they first came in and I still love it! plus it shipped to jersey in less than a week. I vouch!

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And with their current policy of attempting to increase profits from shipping I predict they won't be around for 5 more. A flat rate small priority mail box will hold 3 mods easily. So asking $8.95 to ship a Ivogo baby Kayfun and a Fogger V4 is just a slap in the face to the consumer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And with their current policy of attempting to increase profits from shipping I predict they won't be around for 5 more. A flat rate small priority mail box will hold 3 mods easily. So asking $8.95 to ship a Ivogo baby Kayfun and a Fogger V4 is just a slap in the face to the consumer.

I call the fogger v4 from them the leaker or the pisser... it pours out as fast if not faster than you put it in.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or delivering products on time... How it takes over 10 days for a product from them to get from California to Texas is beyond me wait I know they are using gocartUSPS they only go 20mph the whole time..

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi,

Our warehouse staff only provide this kind of shipping way to us. Thank you.

USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Or delivering products on time... How it takes over 10 days for a product from them to get from California to Texas is beyond me wait I know they are using gocartUSPS they only go 20mph the whole time..

Hi,

Please give us some time.
We're trying our best to fix the shipping time problem. Thank you.

Angel

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

Our warehouse staff only provide this kind of shipping way to us. Thank you.

USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

Sincerely,
Angel
I and others most likely will be willing to give you some slack but only for so long. As my baby Kayfun and Fogger example shows charging $8.95 for at best 1st class shipping when Priority mail only costs $5.95 (for personal drop off at post office, less for businesses that do things in a certain way) isn't going to get you any good will in the long run.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I and others most likely will be willing to give you some slack but only for so long. As my baby Kayfun and Fogger example shows charging $8.95 for at best 1st class shipping when Priority mail only costs $5.95 (for personal drop off at post office, less for businesses that do things in a certain way) isn't going to get you any good will in the long run.

Hi,

Yes, we know that will be no good in the long run. So we plan to get our own warehouse instead of drop shipping entity in the future.
Thank you.

Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I second that I want to see my shipment by Saturday... now its been since the 28th and yes we have discussed it... But that shipping charge for the RDA and RBA I bought yesterday was unreal I could have gotten it cheaper some of it from other vendors here in the US... But I am giving you guys a chance to right this...

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I second that I want to see my shipment by Saturday... now its been since the 28th and yes we have discussed it... But that shipping charge for the RDA and RBA I bought yesterday was unreal I could have gotten it cheaper some of it from other vendors here in the US... But I am giving you guys a chance to right this...

Thank you for the chance!!:p:p

We'll not disappoint you again.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I still have not received my tracking numbers for two of my orders and the Stingray X has still not apparently been shipped check your conversations

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Also check your support queue I have all the order numbers you have my name I do not want to do this on the thread so please let me know whats going on

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I still have not received my tracking numbers for two of my orders and the Stingray X has still not apparently been shipped check your conversations

Hi,

Stingray X now is out of stock.Can you please wait for more days?

Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want this done and over with this is just crazy I mean I know you guys are a new company and trying to do something others have not get a warehouse in the US.. but man you guys have succeeded in 14 months since I stopped smoking in giving me the worst experience ever with a vendor... My god I could have had my order from Fasttech by now... Please make this right tonight and I will give you another chance in the future

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want this done and over with this is just crazy I mean I know you guys are a new company and trying to do something others have not get a warehouse in the US.. but man you guys have succeeded in 14 months since I stopped smoking in giving me the worst experience ever with a vendor... My god I could have had my order from Fasttech by now... Please make this right tonight and I will give you another chance in the future

Sorry for any inconvenience.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for any inconvenience.
As long as you fix this as I just requested and you promised this its all good and I will as I said do business in the future with you once you get things more organised

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok you have about and hour and 20 minutes to refund my money as you promised
  1. I figured that now you do know what you are refunding correct
    These two orders

When will the manager be in...

The Old Me
    giphy.gif

Mrscaryz, Today at 5:08 AMEditReport

2. Angel CigsVerified VU Member

Yes, I know that two orders need to be refunded.

He will be able to refund about 12 hours later.
    Hope you could understand.

Angel

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude file a charge back with paypal and if needed your bank.
Seriously this bullshit is beyond fucking old.

HEY MODS you need to look at this vendor pulling shady stuff with forum members.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HEY MODS you need to look at this vendor pulling shady stuff with forum members.
Agreed I already did once then they said its shipping tomorrow I am just going to post the 4 hours I spent last night dealing with them. What gets me is this person that calls themselves Angel is just a support person with no control and all the support people get on here so it's not the boss haha they are all "Angel" to funny and sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed I already did once then they said its shipping tomorrow I am just going to post the 4 hours I spent last night dealing with them. What gets me is this person that calls themselves Angel is just a support person with no control and all the support people get on here so it's not the boss haha they are all "Angel" to funny and sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what is worse...
Them screwing people over and lying.
Or doing it in their own forum section and trying to gloss it over like they are helping.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or doing it in their own forum section and trying to gloss it over like they are helping.
Yeah its nutz man whats worse is half the products they claimed were on their site are not really even available and have not been I bet their support queue is like 700 emails haha funny to me cause its only 60 something dollars I can wait to get the monies actually now its kinda entertaining the cute girl as Angel to make people think they "Good" hahaha a poor psychological ploy.

Whats hilarious is I ordered the same products from Fasttech early this morning
I just checked already shipped insane

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

They dont care dude I already spoke to one... Ya know a deal is a deal even if we are getting fucked in the ass... Unreal

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah its nutz man whats worse is half the products they claimed were on their site are not really even available and have not been I bet their support queue is like 700 emails haha funny to me cause its only 60 something dollars I can wait to get the monies actually now its kinda entertaining the cute girl as Angel to make people think they "Good" hahaha a poor psychological ploy.

Whats hilarious is I ordered the same products from Fasttech early this morning
I just checked already shipped insane

Hi @Mrscaryz ,

Did you get the refund now?

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi,

We are trying our best to fix all this mistakes. Hope you can give us another chance.

Thank you.
Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi @Mrscaryz ,

Did you get the refund now?

Angel
No I have received no refund from you guys you promised in 12 hours did not happen why? if you are trying to fix the mistakes one of the best ways is to refund my money! because as this continues it just makes you guys look worse and worse

VU Sponsors