mobcittty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have for sale or trade the following items.All prices include shipping .
Trades I'm interested in are at bottom of this post.

Innokin cool fire 2 in black, mod was used a few times but tank is brand new $35

Innokin VTR comes with adapter .It has been used very little.I will also include a gator skin wrap from vapor skinz $45 SOLD

k101 $20

King mod clone in brass,magnets included $20 SOLD

Chi you clone in brass,magnets included $20 SOLD

tobeco kayfun lite plus $25 SOLD

tobeco kayfun lite $20

Kanger type single coil lot $30 shipped includes 2 davide mini's, 2 davide regulars ,1 protank 2 ,20 fasttech coil,2 anyvape davide coils SOLD

smoktech kick $15

zenith rba clone. 3 air slots $10 SOLD

Natural mod. not sure if clone? $15

silica 2mm and 3mm $10 SOLD

Richman rba genesis $25

Trade I'm interested in
evolv dna30 board,naos raptor 20A board
plume veil without gold plating (infinite or ehpro)
mutation x rda
empty hana style enclosure

Last edited:

mobcittty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
added a few more items and price drop

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The k100… any scratches or dings? and is that the Champaign color? My girlfriend is looking at them. for throwing in her purse when she goes out and can't bring her reo lol She's pretty picky about the color but I'll show it to her and see if she's interested.

mobcittty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The k100… any scratches or dings? and is that the Champaign color? My girlfriend is looking at them. for throwing in her purse when she goes out and can't bring her reo lol She's pretty picky about the color but I'll show it to her and see if she's interested.

It's in great condition with no scratches or dings.I'm not really sure about the color, it's like a purplish/brown

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
how does one simply fry a vtr?
I'm guessing it was either dust from the glue I spray at work or condensation from from having to vape outside at work and walking through rain to my car...my money's on the rain, last thing I did with it was trying to build a .8ohm dual vertical coils on patriot and next day it was dead..

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing it was either dust from the glue I spray at work or condensation from from having to vape outside at work and walking through rain to my car...my money's on the rain, last thing I did with it was trying to build a .8ohm dual vertical coils on patriot and next day it was dead..
ah ok. yeah maybe the rain. idk about the coils. i would've thought the vtr would've just crossed it's arms and said 'nope'. i miss the vtr. anyway i don't wanna hijack a sales thread, so good luck trying to fit a new board in that vtr.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I believe we're all caught up now except I sent another PM a few minutes after 10 pm eastern time to see if you have a few unadvertised things that I need.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just received Kanger type single coil lot, Tobeco Kayfun Lite Plus and Silica 2mm and 3mm wick. All good and as advertised. Deal w/confidence with mobcittty.

VU Sponsors