Become a Patron!

Wake Mod Bigfoot

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
What coils can I use in this tank? There was a pin included to use other coils but I don't know what is compatible. Any help would be appreciated.
I hope that I am posting in the correct place

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That was a very good question.
It took a little while but I figured it out.

1603045973956.png

it uses Sigelei MS Replacement Coils

These:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to Google it. It is a nice looking mod. Also very reasonable price. Do you like it?

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I have two. One is the kit with their tank the other is just the Mod. I only use one of them I bought the other for none of the residents of a drug treatment center where I work. To be honest I only bought the first one because it is very patriotic looking. I do like those types of things. However I have been presently surprised by it. I works great , feels great in the hand too. I like it better than any other mod I have. In my opinion it isettrr than any of the Smok , Aegis and Voopoo mods that I have. They had a great deal on it from 3avape.com . I paid around $30 for the kit. Apparently the tank takes baby beast coils with the installation of a pin. I hope that it isn't too difficult to do that because as far as I can tell Wake Mod Co. Is no more. Their website is no longer operable. I do know that they are somehow related to Dot Mod Co. I sent an email to their customer service asking about coils. I have not heard back from them yet. Sorry to have rambled on .

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors