Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1% Bavarian Cream = 3 Drops Capella
1.25% Shisha Vanilla = 4 Drops Inawera
2% Vienna Cream = 6 Drops Flavor Art
3% Vanilla Swirl = 9 Drops TFA
4% UP = 12 Drops Flavor Art
1.75% Sweetener = 5 Drop Flavor West

The above is based upon a 15ml glass bottle.

Everything except the Caffeine. If you don't take cream in your coffee just remove the creams an vanilla. If you don't take sugar in your coffee then kill the sugar. I hope a wonderful eye opener in the morning or if you don't have a chance for your next cup.

So far no steep time needed. If the desire to go light with it just reduce the UP flavor by 3 drops or to your liking. Vapes good at any watts without to much flavor loss. If I could only come up with eggs and bacon to go with this life would be complete. Have a good one all.

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing, But vanilla swirl is TFA/TPA not Flavor Art. Thanks

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And here I was thinking this was gonna be an FDA thread.

I don't have UP, but this sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am in the same boat any sub for UP?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seems I recently read that one of them is a lighter tiramisu flavor. With the name UP, I take it as a coffee-ish taste, so I do wonder if using a reduced amount of Tiramisu would serve the purpose, but I'll wait for Mr Lucifer to respond, LOL.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems I recently read that one of them is a lighter tiramisu flavor. With the name UP, I take it as a coffee-ish taste, so I do wonder if using a reduced amount of Tiramisu would serve the purpose, but I'll wait for Mr Lucifer to respond, LOL.
I am sure it would. UP is like Tiramisu lost cousin. It has a close taste to Tiramisu but not as strong as Tiramisu. At least to me. As you can see from my Profile picture I have lost my taste buds a long time ago. What I like so far about this recipe is the effect the creams have on the UP. It does give it a more Cup of Coffee taste and texture to it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am sure it would. UP is like Tiramisu lost cousin. It has a close taste to Tiramisu but not as strong as Tiramisu. At least to me. As you can see from my Profile picture I have lost my taste buds a long time ago. What I like so far about this recipe is the effect the creams have on the UP. It does give it a more Cup of Coffee taste and texture to it.
Thanks! Sounds really nice. In the meanwhile, I'll need to use Tiramisu, but will cut it down further to try and get a bit closer.

VU Sponsors