Status
Not open for further replies.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone not using a DCA anymore that would like to part with it please let me know!

My DCA306 lower stripped out some time ago and I would like to have it working again for certain aplication. If i have to buy as a package deal let me know. Color not a factor.

Also interested in a DCA for the IO6, upper and lower kit.

Thanks

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone anyone, No DCA users .......................

Or no DCA parters.......................

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@riphraph
Yea; I may as well. I like it for testing juices. My grail leaks when I opened up the air hole. You going to throw it in a padded envelope and ship for that price?

Send my a pm, or whatever I am loging off for the night and will get back to you.

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do... oh... on the price...well we.ll talk. Out of production..out of biz... had offerz...like i said..donewanna be a dork..but heard some going rates...ummm...talk at ya 2morrow. Peace!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not paying more than $30. you can keep it i just bougght an atomic clone to go with my original for a BF. Have the grail. don't need it that bad! but thank you very much for the offer.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW the part from discount vapers is designed wrong to use a 306 atty. there needs to be a center tube to isolate the the atty from the rest of the large tube so that juice may be sucked up into the atty. it could be modified using the top part of a DCA and then cut the tubing from this device so that the DCA upper will fit into it.

For the price it makes a DIY project fairly cheap. it is nicley made just doesnt work as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors