Become a Patron!

WANTED: Broken Vapor Flask

T

Taver13

looking for a non working vapor flask clone for a transplant i would like to do. if you got one, get at me

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't have one but will keep an eye out for what you do with it, intriguing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a V2 which only had for a week before it went belly up, think the body is the same as the V3.

T

Taver13

I have a V2 which only had for a week before it went belly up, think the body is the same as the V3.
damn, thats shitty man. you wanna get rid of it? what would you want for it? cash? trade? both?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
damn, thats shitty man. you wanna get rid of it? what would you want for it? cash? trade? both?

Was thinking about putting a new board in it, but I know that will be a disaster with me doing it, then just thought I would keep it for spares, as got a new one now, but will probably sit there collecting dust to be honest.

Pretty much set on vape gear right now, only thing I would be interested in right now is a subtank mini really, maybe can figure something out, but will say now, if we could come to a deal, I could not mail it out till the weekend I am afraid.

If want to see if can come to some sort of a deal, start a conversation with me :)

VU Sponsors