Become a Patron!

Wanting to change wicks without emptying full tanks

tarnishedhalo

Member For 4 Years
I really love my Kayfun v4 clones for this feature since I vape mostly NET's and darker juices. Was thinking of getting a Kanger mini since I read somewhere that I could change out the wicks/coils without emptying also. Does anyone know of other rebuildable tanks that have this?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is quite a few, squape, aqua, delta to name a few, I have the subtanks, and they are really easy to fill and change wicks etc.

tarnishedhalo

Member For 4 Years
Thanks nailz, was already checking into the aqua. The squape will probably get a look if the aqua or subtanks don't work out. Speaking of subtanks are there others out there besides the kayfun line that allow straight rebuilds onto a deck or do you have to rebuild the coils? Would be great to have something to subohm on like the UD goblin but also able to hold the juice while rebuilding the deck.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just be warned, the aqua you really need to syringe to fill it, but flavor is great on it though, it is a dual coil atty though, where the squape and subtanks are single coil, I've got the aqua, but since I got the subtanks, not bought any other tanks, so not so experienced of what else is out there now. Just window shop and descriptions should tell you if can get to build deck without emptying tank.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple Expromizers (German). They are mouth to lung hitters, but really solidly built. You can take the entire coil assembly out and change the wicks. The Kayfun v4 (Infinite Clone) is also good that way.

VU Sponsors