Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/health/warning-over-electronic-cigarettes-1-7263161

Electronic cigarette users across the UK are being warned that e-smoke may cause eye-irritation.

Traditional tobacco smokers remain most at risk, with double the chances of developing an eye condition known as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) whilst research indicates that smoke from e-cigarettes can cause eye irritation such as dry eye.

Jesus Christ, do they really need to sound the alarm bells over "dry eye"???
Just don't blow that shit in your fucking eyes and deal with it.
Wind gives you dry eye too but are they sounding the warning bells over wind? - 5150

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
visine.....
visine-tired-eye-large-4.jpg

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Soap causes eye irritation too...I guess we all should stop using soap....heck to be extra safe let's all stop taking showers. Come on folks...geez.

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Water will fuck your shit also.. BAN WATER!! it is for the motherfucking kids!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for fucksakes..how long has smoking been around...since the english landed in Virginia....so close onto say 350 years...and in that time until present I don't believe tobbaco has been as villified as vaping has in 5 years.despite the body count.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
for fucksakes..how long has smoking been around...since the english landed in Virginia....so close onto say 350 years...and in that time until present I don't believe tobbaco has been as villified as vaping has in 5 years.despite the body count.
No way!!
SO much god damned sense, get the fuck out of here with that truth.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My dry eyes won't make me go back to smoking poison. ;)

Andria

VU Sponsors