Become a Patron!

Warped door

Just seeing if anybody knows how to or has any suggestions of how to go about flattening a warped squonk door. Im not sure what it's made out of, guessing acrylic? Any insight would be appreciated.

Attachments

• PXL_20220405_040611991.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220405_040611991.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Just seeing if anybody knows how to or has any suggestions of how to go about flattening a warped squonk door. Im not sure what it's made out of, guessing acrylic? Any insight would be appreciated.
Are you sure it's warped and not just setting crooked? I've seen more times than not where one of the magnets wasn't seated properly.
Does it fit flush without a battery in it?

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Yea I've took the bottle and battery out and it still rocks. When I put it on a flat surface, my counter top, has a slight rock to it.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yea I've took the bottle and battery out and it still rocks. When I put it on a flat surface, my counter top, has a slight rock to it.
I've had mixed luck using a blow dryer to heat it up slightly and placing something round and smooth (like a tube mod body) under it while pressing on the high corners of the door.
I've also took a piece of clear tape on the inside of the mod, it's just thick enough to stop it from rocking.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got a Volcano. Two of my unicorn's. Volcano and Jorda B.
82fd6d85592d0c523c8f845e663d589a.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors