Become a Patron!

Watermelon cotton candy

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have a recipe but if I was going to start work on one I'd start with TPA 'Cotton Candy' (which is basically just 10% Ethyl Maltol I believe) and Cap 'Sweet Watermelon'. I much prefer TPA 'Watermelon' but I'm not sure it would work well for a cotton candy flavour.

Maybe start with some basic cotton candy recipes (there are tons of strawberry ones about) and replace strawb with different watermelon flavours to see what works best.

From what I've seen, most cotton candy recipes are relatively simple - eg. EM and one or two other flavours.

Hope that helps in some way and I hope you find that awesome vape you're looking for! :)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At what % should I add for a nice taste of cotton candy
Tbh, Im not too sure.. from recipes I've seen others post I'd say start between 4-10% - probably best start at the low end.

However, I dont have a great deal of experience mixing cotton candy vapes so I'm not the best to advise.

As suggested above, have a search in the recipe section here and maybe ELR http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ for some cotton candy recipes and test/adjust to your liking.

How long have you been mixing? If you are quite new you will prob find that trial and error are your best methods to find what you like - what you like might be totally different to what others like! ;)

VU Sponsors