We Are Vapers: Footage Found!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
gaDfNDD.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/we-are-vapers-footage-found/

It’s been a month and a half since the last We Are Vapers update was reported by this site.

In the last update, I spoke with an anonymous source who worked closely with the project, and determined that unless Linc Williams himself came forward, the footage might never be found.

One of the leads generated by this source has finally come forward...

@VaporJoes @TygerTyger @DisneyLinz @TheFreeze1 @MoocH 1 @SMOKIE

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
im sure that if you talked with Linc personally, he will be more than happy to explain..
he did for me when i asked him about this, a lil over a month ago.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
im sure that if you talked with Linc personally, he will be more than happy to explain..
he did for me when i asked him about this, a lil over a month ago.
He won't return my emails. Can't say I'm surprised.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
He won't return my emails. Can't say I'm surprised.

If you are talking on "conversations" here.. he is no longer active..
Have you tried facebook? or any other means? He is not hard to find.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
If you are talking on "conversations" here.. he is no longer active..
Have you tried facebook? or any other means? He is not hard to find.
The We Are Vapers page on Facebook has been void of updates for a long time. And yes, I have his email. In fact, it was published in my last article. No, he's not hard to find, but he's not exactly forthcoming either.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
hmm.. you published his email??
Yes, I published his email. He encouraged people with questions to contact him. He promised to answer any and all questions that were "reasonably formatted"...because apparently he gets a lot of hate mail also. Imagine that.

DisneyLinz

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Everytime I post on the We Are Vapers FB page, my comments get denied and erased. I have been SILENCED. And I'm a DONOR.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the main problem is the donors donated to the person officially if memory serves ie they did not prepay for the outcome only gave money has a gift to linc so that might be a hard case

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
the main problem is the donors donated to the person officially if memory serves ie they did not prepay for the outcome only gave money has a gift to linc so that might be a hard case
Yes, there's that. And what @freemind said. Additionally...they were very careful on the Indiegogo site to say that the funds being raised were for the FILMING of the movie, which was done. It doesn't say anything about an actual completed documentary.

What's shocking to me is that Linc Williams (and Dimitri for that matter) have basically been given a pass on this whole thing. It was handled poorly from start to (never) finish, yet those two clowns are serving on vaping boards, ignoring that any of this ever happened, and people are letting them get away with it. To me, that's the story. It's not necessarily the movie never being made, it's that no one has ever held these guys accountable for it.

Almost a month later, the Rip Trippers/Twisted420 drama is the #1 article on my site every day. It seems that people can't get enough of it. They're still talking about it in some circles. And that was nothing. There was no truth to any of it. THIS is actually something important and no one gives a damn. It's odd.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, there's that. And what @freemind said. Additionally...they were very careful on the Indiegogo site to say that the funds being raised were for the FILMING of the movie, which was done. It doesn't say anything about an actual completed documentary.

What's shocking to me is that Linc Williams (and Dimitri for that matter) have basically been given a pass on this whole thing. It was handled poorly from start to (never) finish, yet those two clowns are serving on vaping boards, ignoring that any of this ever happened, and people are letting them get away with it. To me, that's the story. It's not necessarily the movie never being made, it's that no one has ever held these guys accountable for it.

Almost a month later, the Rip Trippers/Twisted420 drama is the #1 article on my site every day. It seems that people can't get enough of it. They're still talking about it in some circles. And that was nothing. There was no truth to any of it. THIS is actually something important and no one gives a damn. It's odd.
well first off you right they were very careful when it came to what the money was for.
i think the main reason why people do not hold Vaping greek accountable is the fact the Linc was the one who took the money from what i understand.
Linc simply removes and deletes anything negative in the facebook group from what i understand so maybe it is not that people are not holding them accountable but a lack of proof since most of it would have been deleted. the only thing we has vapers can do if we agree with or disagree with someone who is in the vape media is simply boycott there videos and streams and stop believing in what they say. in terms of the boards they are on only the voting members can do anything about that.

in terms of Linc i think he basically dropped of the vape dar untill this was brought up.
in terms of Vaping greek he has remain in the public eye most like due to the fact that most people do not hold him accountable for what linc did or did not do in regards to the Money and documentary

VU Sponsors