VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://lavozdeanza.com/opinions/2016/04/19/we-get-it-you-vape-but-you-shouldnt/

Even if you’re not smoking or vaping, the chemicals will still leach out through your skin and hair,” said Veronica Song, a registered nurse working at the De Anza Health Center.

This has to be the stupidest of all of the anti vaping lies I have ever heard.

The negative effects of vaping are varied. “Smoking is bad for you, but vaping involves breathing in combusted material other than vapor that is bad for your lungs.” said Song.

Vaping which involves NO COMBUSTION causes you to inhale combusted material?
The stupid is strong with this one.

Breathing in water vapor may not sound bad, but Song said it can be worse than cigarettes.

“(Vaping) is so new that it isn’t regulated (by the FDA). You can buy vaping machines from China, or Thailand, so we don’t know what’s inside them.”

Too stupid to not know that liquid that goes in them can come from other countries Probably too stupid to know that an ecig is a device that has multiple pieces that can come from multiple places. ie - thinks they all look like Blu, Vuse, and Njoy
So Stupid she calls it "water vapor"

The college is moving toward getting rid of the four smoking areas around campus. If smoking is banned, then non-smoking students won’t be exposed to it, especially in the parking lot when they are making their way to and from their cars.

We wouldn't want the poor students inhaling anything bad in the parking lot full of running combustible gas engines would we?

Veronica Song, registered nurse working at the De Anza Health Center.

you appear to be very, very uneducated on the issue of vaping (or you just don't give a shit) - 5150

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She's just being a useful idiot for the antz. She shows her ignorance by stating combustion takes place. That disqualifies her immediately as a knowledgeable person on vaping, she's a parrot of disinformation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The American education system is a propoganda mill and reducation center for the goverment....this becomes crystal clear when you see the kind of mindless brownshirts like this twit.Fascisim is once again rising in the world today as little ignorant fucks like this are more aware of their triggers,their safe space,and OTHER peoples privledge..than they are of world history.....once again thought and freedom will die on a mass scale for the "common good" and the mentally ill will be allowed the moral license to indulge in their perversions.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She's just being a useful idiot for the antz. She shows her ignorance by stating combustion takes place. That disqualifies her immediately as a knowledgeable person on vaping, she's a parrot of disinformation.
Nailed it!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I wonder if they still use leeches at the De Anza Health Center?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if they still use leeches at the De Anza Health Center?

Leeches actually still have a useful and valid medical application, even in modern medicine. The leeches trying to make a name for themselves in the ANTZ community by being "tough on vaping" are more like the archaic lancet.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who gives a flipping flaming wet fart what the fuck a RN has to say about a god damned thing outside of her wheelhouse?

I sure as fuck don't, and it is OBVIOUS that bitch is the only one willing too open her stupid cocksocket since the doctors and mdemigods sure as fuck would not. She is low hanging fruit to be sure.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who gives a flipping flaming wet fart what the fuck a RN has to say about a god damned thing outside of her wheelhouse?

I sure as fuck don't, and it is OBVIOUS that bitch is the only one willing too open her stupid cocksocket since the doctors and mdemigods sure as fuck would not. She is low hanging fruit to be sure.
The fact that CASAA has still not asked Nasty to be our national spokesman is still a source of wonder to me....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am with Joe on being an advocate. Shit would get banned post haste.
I cannot understand why when someone says something that is either a lie or fucking stupid, that they should be responded to with courtesy instead of a boot up their ass....never quite grasped the nuances or proper ettiqutite.makes for alot of social faux paws.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cannot understand why when someone says something that is either a lie or fucking stupid, that they should be responded to with courtesy instead of a boot up their ass....never quite grasped the nuances or proper ettiqutite.makes for alot of social faux paws.
I once had a vegan acquaintance give me shit for eating red meat, saying it causes cancer. In response, I asked her if she ate a lot of soy products, to which she responded yes. I pulled up a study from the internet showing soy products can cause cancer, showed her, and told her to mind her own fucking business. Her response was priceless, I got called a misogynist, all because I questioned her and turned the tables in an argument. There are way, way too many zealots like her in the world. Religious, Political, Social - you name it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once had a vegan acquaintance give me shit for eating red meat, saying it causes cancer. In response, I asked her if she ate a lot of soy products, to which she responded yes. I pulled up a study from the internet showing soy products can cause cancer, showed her, and told her to mind her own fucking business. Her response was priceless, I got called a misogynist, all because I questioned her and turned the tables in an argument. There are way, way too many zealots like her in the world. Religious, Political, Social - you name it.
yeah I've read soy has been linked to alot of prostate cancer......

VU Sponsors