Become a Patron!

WE had a Scammer who tried to claim Doomsday Mod by Intergalactic Industries from JERSEY DEVIL Vapor

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
WE had a Scammer who tried to claim Doomsday Mod by Intergalactic Industries from JERSEY DEVIL Vapors last night. The real winner was screen name farmerd602 and gave us his zip code.
The scammer said he was farmerd602! Take a look of what they sent to JDV.
Date: Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Subject: Doomsday Mod by Intergalactic Industries
To: [email protected]
my show name farmerd602
I won the Doomsday on Mod Envy
KC Andis
131 Rudd Lane
Ararat NC 27007
If you know this vaper call him out, curse him out, report him, and let everyone know what a Fuckin Scum of the Earth he is!
You can watch who won on the recording at 204:33

scammer.jpg moron3.jpg

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Date: Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Subject: Doomsday Mod by Intergalactic Industries
To: [email protected]
my show name farmerd602
I won the Doomsday on Mod Envy
KC Andis
131 Rudd Lane
Ararat NC 27007

He claimed he is GBCROSS who won Focalecig's Hanaa.
Kris Andis<[email protected]>
I won the Hana Mod from Mod Envy

KC Andis
131 Rudd Ln
Ararat NC 27007

He tried to claim 2 giveaways?...what a tool...

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Best part is with a little google search you know where he lives, get directions, know what his house looks like, etc…. Ah the internet… LOL!!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dug a little deeper...I do believe I have his real name and his present and past addresses...His email is linked to a pic sharing account that shows a LOT of prize winnings,tons of free vapor related gear he has "won"... he also claims to be in possession of stolen property. He appears to be using the name of a woman who had a recent death certificate filed, in order to gain these packages without using his real name. The address he is using for the prizes was to a mobile home that was purchased in 2013 under the name used in his PM's, a notice of death was filed for a woman named on the dead to that property. The property is on a private drive with no through access, with a mailbox that can accept small packages and can be accessed from the Highway out front of the property, he is most likely driving by and grabbing the packages from the frontage road. His present address in a little farther past the current address in question, his past address is on the other end, leaving this address in question halfway in between his old and current addresses. I have linked him to friends and family, all of which appear to be gang related, he is a grifter in training. Normally I would let it fly, to each their own in a world that does not care about the little people....but this is MY community too, you don't steal from MY friends...If I were you, I would IP block the names used for contacting the contest originators, and quickly, his phone appears to have been in use for over a year so far.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hall of shame and social media the hell outta this crook, as well
Label this one as a scamming theif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Um since it is in effect using the postal system and crossing state lines how is this bullshit not mail fraud and wire fraud? Time to tip off the Post master about it and let the long dick of federal law enforcement fuck him to death.
Fry the motherfucker!

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe someone is that low that would do something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Scammers, grifters, scum artists. They are everywhere.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
people get a lot lower than this my friend. But yes, it is a felony charge for the theft over state lines, he also implements himself in grand theft by claiming to possess other stolen items over the amount of $500 dollars, another felony charge, he is also using the name of a deceased person for intent to defraud, another felony charge, he also has pictures of himself with illegal substances...with his age, even if he has no priors, he is looking at a minimum 10 years if he were to be indited on these charges. He will have a karma sandwich waiting for him one day, but that appears the path his family has put in front of him. I feel sorry for him and all of those he will hurt on his road to nowhere.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's always a bad seed or 3 in the bunch. It's really sad that people want to take advantage of others generosity. Karma is a bitch.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This kind of crap really snaps my suspenders (and yes I do wear them)!

If this idiot spent the same amount of time and effort he takes to try to scam anything and everything from anyone he could be rich by now and be able to afford his own mods.

Karma is wise and he will get his in spades.

To bad he most likely knows by now that you are on to him or you could have played dumb and sent him a "prize" befitting his stature in the human race.

Of course such a prize would have to be sent in a box without fingerprints and dropped off out of view of video cameras, but justice could have been done.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dug a little deeper...I do believe I have his real name and his present and past addresses...His email is linked to a pic sharing account that shows a LOT of prize winnings,tons of free vapor related gear he has "won"... he also claims to be in possession of stolen property. He appears to be using the name of a woman who had a recent death certificate filed, in order to gain these packages without using his real name. The address he is using for the prizes was to a mobile home that was purchased in 2013 under the name used in his PM's, a notice of death was filed for a woman named on the dead to that property. The property is on a private drive with no through access, with a mailbox that can accept small packages and can be accessed from the Highway out front of the property, he is most likely driving by and grabbing the packages from the frontage road. His present address in a little farther past the current address in question, his past address is on the other end, leaving this address in question halfway in between his old and current addresses. I have linked him to friends and family, all of which appear to be gang related, he is a grifter in training. Normally I would let it fly, to each their own in a world that does not care about the little people....but this is MY community too, you don't steal from MY friends...If I were you, I would IP block the names used for contacting the contest originators, and quickly, his phone appears to have been in use for over a year so far.
Excellent detective work, my dear celtic. Time to load up and give him a Columbian necktie.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This kind of crap really snaps my suspenders (and yes I do wear them)!

If this idiot spent the same amount of time and effort he takes to try to scam anything and everything from anyone he could be rich by now and be able to afford his own mods.

Karma is wise and he will get his in spades.

To bad he most likely knows by now that you are on to him or you could have played dumb and sent him a "prize" befitting his stature in the human race.

Of course such a prize would have to be sent in a box without fingerprints and dropped off out of view of video cameras, but justice could have been done.
Hmmm Ebola ejuice springs to mind.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hmmm Ebola ejuice springs to mind.

We really don't want this asshole to spread Ebola over here do we?

I am more into intestinal distress myself.

That being said, my personal advisor in all thing evil has told me of a certain herbal mix that is available in a finely powdered form that when applied to a sub or a pizza will turn a snack into an 8 hour adventure.

Evil Uncle RJ.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remind me to never piss you guys off....just sayin....

tumblr_m6n513RR4L1qzs75go1_1280_zps56c7d135.jpg

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Remind me to never piss you guys off....just sayin....

tumblr_m6n513RR4L1qzs75go1_1280_zps56c7d135.jpg

Sorry, I can't help myself.

A baby seal walks (waddles or whatever) into a bar.

The bartender ask, "What do you want to drink ?"

The baby seal says..................

"Anything but a Canadian Club!"

BadaBing, BadaBoom!

Taking my meds now before you suggest that I do so:p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I can't help myself.

A baby seal walks (waddles or whatever) into a bar.

The bartender ask, "What do you want to drink ?"

The baby seal says..................

"Anything but a Canadian Club!"

BadaBing, BadaBoom!

Taking my meds now before you suggest that I do so:p
Awwww, Poor seal

tumblr_mxijlmzkv21rgj5svo2_500_zps435a0026.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A forum like this; related to something that all types, from all walks of life, with an incredibly diverse range of skill sets feel strongly about; seems like a bad place to piss people off. just saying. Wouldn't suprise me if karma bit this guy. Then again it sounds a little like he's already being punished just with how his life is already.

may he live a long life. As miserably as he deserves.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A forum like this; related to something that all types, from all walks of life, with an incredibly diverse range of skill sets feel strongly about; seems like a bad place to piss people off. just saying. Wouldn't suprise me if karma bit this guy. Then again it sounds a little like he's already being punished just with how his life is already.

may he live a long life. As miserably as he deserves.
Sounds like Karma is putting on her shit kickers.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A firing squad would be too kind for this piece of shit. Let's make this guy's life more hell than it already is!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A firing squad would be too kind for this piece of shit. Let's make this guy's life more hell than it already is!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
If we can rattle the Postmaster for wire fraud charges on this scumbag it may correct the issue. Even local law enforcement might take a few notes and look into id theft in relation to this asshole.
Seriously play stupid games win a possible federal fisting.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My shit kickers are over in the corner. Right next to my flip flops. I'm not doing anything, I don't have the connections I once had.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have "those" connections anymore either....life is so much better without them. Life is better when your part of the "larger number"

GmaVapor

Member For 4 Years
Isn't mail fraud a felony? I wonder if the post office has a fraud hot line. His new address might be the the penitentiary soon.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Postal Inspection Service is the correct enforcement agency for this if he is using a false identity to have stolen goods mailed to him. Those folks take their shit seriously. They'll even get other law enforcement agencies involved if there are charges outside of their jurisdiction.

If we ever get a body... I have a boat, and a few extra cinder blocks. Crabs need food, too...

Last edited:

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it may be the same kid that has a YouTube video where he makes himself pass out. Has same name vaper4life

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it may be the same kid that has a YouTube video where he makes himself pass out. Has same name vaper4life
link the video and ill tell you if its the kid i tracked down with email and other records.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a possible Chris Adams

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nope not the kid...but he is an idiot as well....

VU Sponsors