Become a Patron!

We Play with He-Man, GI Joe, and Ezio in Toy Soldiers: War Chest

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
The first two Toy Soldiers games were fun representations of playing war, even though your choice of action figures was almost exclusively out of the 1950s. If you're like me and didn't ban your weirder action figures from combat, you'll dig Toy Solders: War Chest's bigger selection. Whether you're a child of the 1980s who misses their old GI Joe and He-Man toys or a modern gamer who can't get enough Assassin's Creed, this multiplatform action-strategy hybrid now has a great roster to complement the improvements on the battlefield.

Let's talk about the big-name cameos first. The attention to detail on every guest starring toy is to be admired; the stitches and stickers adorning the He-Man heroes match the old-school figures, and if you couldn't afford GI Joe and Cobra's assortment of military vehicles, you'll find them here. You'll also see many of the famous contemporaries of these classic characters in action as ground troops. When I took in a battle featuring He-Man, I was pleased to see Orko and Man-At-Arms amongst the allies.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors