Become a Patron!

Weezin the Juice

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all! Been vaping for about 3 years on and off. Just had my first child and am committed on never going back to the nasties. Started out with the ego's then went to mech's. Just bought my first box and am having an issue... see here http://vapingunderground.com/threads/sigelei-150w-ohms-reading-2-and-i-know-its-not.111433/

Thanks for having me!

I have
- AR Mod
- Infinite 4NINE clone
- just received a Sigelei 150W
- Kryptonite 454 Big Block
- Kanger Sub Ohm Mini
- Cigreen X V2

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! Hope you got some answers on your problem !

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Vape on!

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, DickyT! I like your sig! Saved $0. Now that's honesty there! I couldn't help but seeing the peep's with the huge mod/atty collection, 1000 juice bottles deep, said they saved $25,526,941 and thinking to myself, yeah right. I got bit by the bug too but am gonna tune down.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, DickyT! I like your sig! Saved $0. Now that's honesty there! I couldn't help but seeing the peep's with the huge mod/atty collection, 1000 juice bottles deep, said they saved $25,526,941 and thinking to myself, yeah right. I got bit by the bug too but am gonna tune down.
I truly have saved nothing. I probably spend twice what I did on cigs, but don't care! I enjoy vaping and hated smoking. I am just addicted to nicotine due to some poor early in life decisions. Since putting down my last cig I don't even want one so long as I can vape!

VU Sponsors