Become a Patron!

Well...

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Each year we check up on our online competition by placing multiple (extremely random) orders to the top 10 companies our IT staff says are the highest rated on Google for mainstream vaping gear. While we will not truly finish up until January, I will share some of our mutual findings so far (and not too much has changed in the last few years). I feel this is pertinent to share, because if you are ordering for the holidays you might want some solid info on how these companies have performed for us. As usual you might pay a few dollars more for better/faster service, but it's worth it.

Elemental Vape tops the list in shipping and products being in stock. Very Limited Ejuice brands however, but they have some really good ones.

Direct Vapor is second with excellent shipping and almost as good support as they had a few years ago when they would actually pick up the phone. Still a solid company, but lots of items seem out of stock at this time and they still are terrible at shipping accessories (most of the time).

West Coast Vape Supply is solid. We haven't even had a need to try to test their customer service. They have been top notch for a while now.

eliquid.com is running a little behind on some shipments, but they are up front about it and have tremendous customer support.

Vape Society Supply is running a little slow (but not too bad by any means).

New Vaping (UK) is, as always on spot. Highly recommended.

VaporFi is a train wreck. I think that says enough about them.

Giant Vapes is good all around but still over priced as usual. But has some good deals if you don't mind digging.

The jury is still out on everyone at this point, but the only truly bad experiences so far has been slower than normal shipments from Vape Society and a tremendous hassle with vaporfi.

Word

VU Sponsors