Westworld Season 4 Will Begin Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
HBO has released the first teaser trailer for Westworld Season 4, announcing that the next chapter of the dystopian sci-fi drama will arrive on screens in June.

Variety confirmed that HBO planned to release the trailer for the upcoming fourth season of Westworld as an "easter egg for fans to uncover," and it didn't take long for the unlisted video on HBO's YouTube channel to be found and shared on social media. The trailer also announced that the eight-episode season will start airing on HBO and HBO Max on June 26.

A perfect day is here.#Westworld Season 4 premieres June 26 on @hbomax. pic.twitter.com/UMqB8XsIdg

— HBO (@HBO) May 10, 2022

Inconspicuously titled "It doesn't look like anything to me," the teaser drops us into a dystopian New York where the streets are filled with familiar faces and the mood is melancholy as Lou Reed's classic "Perfect Day" plays out over the footage, offering glimpses of Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Wright, Ed Harris, Thandiwe Newton, and many more.

The third season of Westworld inspired plenty of questions as the series took the A.I. uprising out of the robotic theme parks and into the real world where android Dolores found herself in the crosshairs of Rehoboam, the world's most advanced A.I., secretly in place to impose order on human affairs by careful manipulation and prediction of the future.

Westworld was created by master storytellers Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, who also serve as executive producers on the series alongside Alison Schapker, Denise Thé, J.J. Abrams, Athena Wickham, Richard J. Lewis, and Ben Stephenson. The sci-fi drama was renewed for a fourth season in April 2020, just under two weeks out from its third season finale.

Adele Ankers-Range is a freelance writer for IGN. Follow her on Twitter.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors