Become a Patron!

What coils to buy?

Hi, i am fairly new to building, and sorry to say it, don't have the time and are to lazy to build my own coils.
So i need recommendations for mass produced coils. I chase flavor for the most part. Good coils for dessert type of e-liquid.
Looking for name of producer and the coils.
(not just framed staple but the maker aswell)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Fair play, I’ve seen other companies outside of DIY makers claim they are aliens but never actually seen mass produced before, thats got to be tricky to spool up to make in large batches?
Yes,KingPin
It does have some difficulties to produce it completely the same in a large amount.
Actually. Most of the companies which got aliens on sale. Just similar to Aliens.

Which is more similar to Aliens, This is the only differences between the Aliens produced by Companies.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Fair play, I’ve seen other companies outside of DIY makers claim they are aliens but never actually seen mass produced before, thats got to be tricky to spool up to make in large batches?
And we have compared to 90% Aliens in the market.
We trust We are the best
This is why we decided to release it to all of our fans

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
yeah most of the claimed aliens I’ve seen that are mass produced are just tri core fused Clapton’s ...actually having aliens on this scale I think Wotofo are the first ...I’ve seen anyway

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I buy from this veteran...... SS 316 Alienware
fbd46cd27418b7b484f580091782393d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I buy from this veteran...... SS 316 Alienware
fbd46cd27418b7b484f580091782393d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We have some great home growns for sure, now if only vaperoxx can knock out 5000 a week haha

still trying to get my head around how they are spooling the decores in large runs, aliens are a pain in the arse to make at the best of times

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hmmm 5000 per week? Doubtful lol but, I'd rather make 5 sets of great coils in a week than 5000 mediocre coils in a week lol
df949273d9de92c00be89a5dee49eb42.jpg
0a5dae1dd3f1946d12823fa042774465.jpg
b31e33a8e5cfd76f7af7436453152eab.jpg
22aee0732734caba6ce705b86de5f44a.jpg

The Wire Spider

Think of the money mate ....theres money in mediocrity fair few vaping companies been doing it for years :giggle:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I personally can not see VAPEROXX associated with mediocrity. Even for money. I believe integrity would get in the way.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I personally can not see VAPEROXX associated with mediocrity. Even for money. I believe integrity would get in the way.

was just joking :D however since we are here now might as well pose the question ....

So if someone offered $50k up front for 5000 half baked coils would you take it?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
fine balance between business and integrity ...Hon Lik sold his soul to Big Tobacco for instance.... pay enough most wouldn’t batter an eyelid, help put your kid through college etc etc depends what the bigger picture is I guess

if you are in for the long haul and build your brand around it then for sure there has to be red lines

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
pay enough most wouldn’t batter an eyelid, help put your kid through college etc etc depends what the bigger picture is I guess
if you are in for the long haul and build your brand around it then for sure there has to be red lines

Your words here remind me of interesting read.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
was just joking :D however since we are here now might as well pose the question ....

So if someone offered $50k up front for 5000 half baked coils would you take it?
Absolutely not! My coils are a representation of myself. My little way of sharing a handmade product with the folks for a small fee. A product made by hand with care and attention to detail, while maintaining a sincere, personal concern for customer desires and satisfaction are all but lost in the world today. Building custom made coils for people is my little way of keeping that dream alive. Money? Got some. It comes. It goes. My reputation for building coils for folks to their specifications and backing that product up with a cheerful and unconditional satisfaction guarantee is uncompromisingly paramount to any other consideration; including money.

The Wire Spider

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Your words here remind me of interesting read.

It really does in terms of accepting who you are and not self judging ...this is a question of conscience and theory rather than action though on this one :)

I personally don’t believe there is a right answer to the above, rather it’s the judgment and personal beliefs of others that makes it an interesting question of debate

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Absolutely not! My coils are a representation of myself. My little way of sharing a handmade product with the folks for a small fee. A product made by hand with care and attention to detail, while maintaining a sincere, personal concern for customer desires and satisfaction are all but lost in the world today. Building custom made coils for people is my little way of keeping that dream alive. Money? Got some. It comes. It goes. My reputation for building coils for folks to their specifications and backing that product up with a cheerful and unconditional satisfaction guarantee is uncompromisingly paramount to any other consideration; including money.

The Wire Spider

Well said mate :cheers:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It really does in terms of accepting who you are and not self judging ...this is a question of conscience and theory rather than action though on this one :)

I personally don’t believe there is a right answer to the above, rather it’s the judgment and personal beliefs of others that makes it an interesting question of debate

Being about conscience and one accepting themselves and capable of living with their own conscience, all the debate of others is for naught. Look at it from another angle.

The eugenicists of the 1920s to 1950s never bothered with concerning themselves over others debating if eugenics was wrong or right, and yes I'm including the eugenicists in America. They all felt they had a moral and ethical right to enact the final solution (endgültige Lösung in the German). We, most of modern society, now comprehends eugenics as being a flavor of evil most vile. Still our debating it to the eugenicist means nothing. They accept it as morally & ethically right, proper, a virtue.

Now, if I were take you as a child and teach you that a wood burning stove was a chair. You would go sit on top of the wood burning stove as though it were a chair, giving no thought to the heat being emitted. If you did think anything of it, likely you'd not ever sit because to you it registered as being painful.

In fact you might actually go around destroying people's wood burning stoves. You would think yourself correct, ethical, moral. No one could convince you otherwise even despite harsh Winters forcing people to freeze, because you took it upon yourself to build yourself up an army to destroy wood stoves. You ran the nation as such that wood stoves would be outlawed. People might debate your actions, your argument. Would it matter to you though? I doubt it.

Adding in money does not make it any different ultimately. All you can say regarding that is someone aligned themselves with the financed majority. There's no mistake calling them a majority even if they are a physical minority. "He who controls the gold, makes the golden rules."

Money allows for building power and staying in power requires money, so you'll do anything to gain more money and keep it. Again those in such positions feel ethically, morally correct. Again, anybody arguing over it doesn't matter. They've the power obviously and unfortunate as it seems we live in a society that follows the precept and axiom "might makes right".

And this keeps repeating itself, time over time and time again. One might think humanity has matured enough to see past such obviously flawed logic. One would face a lot of kicking dead horses though as we as a race have not matured past it. I doubt we will, anymore. I've been watching, hoping beyond hope. Been cheering on, been saying we need to evolve instead of revolve. To what end? Naught.

*chuckles* All this from the simple act of winding a wire. Apologies but it bears relevance in the way you framed the argument.

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Being about conscience and one accepting themselves and capable of living with their own conscience, all the debate of others is for naught. Look at it from another angle.

The eugenicists of the 1920s to 1950s never bothered with concerning themselves over others debating if eugenics was wrong or right, and yes I'm including the eugenicists in America. They all felt they had a moral and ethical right to enact the final solution (endgültige Lösung in the German). We, most of modern society, now comprehends eugenics as being a flavor of evil most vile. Still our debating it to the eugenicist means nothing. They accept it as morally & ethically right, proper, a virtue.

Now, if I were take you as a child and teach you that a wood burning stove was a chair. You would go sit on top of the wood burning stove as though it were a chair, giving no thought to the heat being emitted. If you did think anything of it, likely you'd not ever sit because to you it registered as being painful.

In fact you might actually go around destroying people's wood burning stoves. You would think yourself correct, ethical, moral. No one could convince you otherwise even despite harsh Winters forcing people to freeze, because you took it upon yourself to build yourself up an army to destroy wood stoves. You ran the nation as such that wood stoves would be outlawed. People might debate your actions, your argument. Would it matter to you though? I doubt it.

Adding in money does not make it any different ultimately. All you can say regarding that is someone aligned themselves with the financed majority. There's no mistake calling them a majority even if they are a physical minority. "He who controls the gold, makes the golden rules."

Money allows for building power and staying in power requires money, so you'll do anything to gain more money and keep it. Again those in such positions feel ethically, morally correct. Again, anybody arguing over it doesn't matter. They've the power obviously and unfortunate as it seems we live in a society that follows the precept and axiom "might makes right".

And this keeps repeating itself, time over time and time again. One might think humanity has matured enough to see past such obviously flawed logic. One would face a lot of kicking dead horses though as we as a race have not matured past it. I doubt we will, anymore. I've been watching, hoping beyond hope. Been cheering on, been saying we need to evolve instead of revolve. To what end? Naught.

*chuckles* All this from the simple act of winding a wire. Apologies but it bears relevance in the way you framed the argument.

so are you saying a Star Trek style of civilisation is the way forward? Gene Roddenberry foresaw a time like this in our future.

humanity is a long way from rising above such things as what you have mentioned ...strip us back to the core what do we all have in common?

still as you say we are well of at a tangent here :giggle: honestly I didn’t think it would go down deep like this so my apologies for taking thread off topic, it was light hearted attempt at humour which hit a nerve....back to aliens :D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so are you saying a Star Trek style of civilisation is the way forward? Gene Roddenberry foresaw a time like this in our future.

Or similar to how Jaque Fresco saw things. In either case, go to a resource based economy.

Back to alien coils, back to "our regularly programmed viewing, ..." :D :) ;) :p

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say for sure because I haven't seen the wotofo aliens in person but still skeptical of mass produced 'aliens'. I suppose anything is possible, but are machines wrapping, decoring, rewrapping the decore to produce aliens large scale? I've seen a LOT of bunk looking 'aliens'. Everything from fused claptons to a claptoned piece of flatwire. Even saw one try and get creative and instead of the proper wave of the alien (from wrapping counter to direction of the original decore), they had some sort of tool that dented the wire wraps into a V shape lmao.

VU Sponsors