Become a Patron!

What does the Cause of Broken (Not Workin') Mods ?

Mrhanswong

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hellow People,
I'm new to Vaping world
Can you People tell me to NOT to do to a Mod ?
FYI my Mod is Joyetech Evic AIO MAX. 75 watts

Thank You Very Much in Advance

Sent from ASUS Zenfone by Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, for starters, don't try to vape while SCUBA diving. It's just an all around bad idea.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't drop it on the ground, don't drop it in water, don't forcefully insert/connect anything to it and you should be fine.

Mrhanswong, I know what your saying. The instruction never gave any (do not do) things in I also had a couple questions like is it ok to put my mod in my bag and not worry. if its on its side upside down, getting tossed about. I have an Egrip ll Bought 2 weeks ago today and Smoked 2 cigarettes the folowing day it was bought and have not touched another since. I was a Heavy smoker most of my life and quit for 15 years .. started back up would be 2 years this Thanksgiving. Im using 6mg nicotine and just Love my Mod. Should they be kept in an upright position? Joined this Group Today.

Mrhanswong

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mrhanswong, I know what your saying. The instruction never gave any (do not do) things in I also had a couple questions like is it ok to put my mod in my bag and not worry. if its on its side upside down, getting tossed about. I have an Egrip ll Bought 2 weeks ago today and Smoked 2 cigarettes the folowing day it was bought and have not touched another since. I was a Heavy smoker most of my life and quit for 15 years .. started back up would be 2 years this Thanksgiving. Im using 6mg nicotine and just Love my Mod. Should they be kept in an upright position? Joined this Group Today.
Me too Dude
Quitted smoking at the day I bought this
But .......
Today is more Thrilling since my Joyetech Evic AIO + Indulgence Mutation X V5 XL now are wired with the ANARCHYST 24AWG (All Authentic, my Country got too many clones)
Makes it long lasting coil wire and vape more and more LoL
But this wire brings the Throat Hit up on the surface Much

Sent from ASUS Zenfone by Tapatalk

VU Sponsors