Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://blog.hiliq.com/ntn-a-new-generation-of-nicotine/

ntn.jpg

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a bottle of NTN from Hiliq and got it about a week ago. It arrived in very good condition without leaking; professionally bottled and boxed. It was water clear with no odor. I mixed some up in a flavorless base just to try it out. Normally I vape 6 mg, but I mixed this one at 10 mg strength. Right away I noticed the increased nicotine effect, so I would say it is very similar to tobacco derived nicotine in its effects. However it should contain absolutely no traces of tobacco impurities. Having mixed it stronger than I normally vape it could be hard to say, but something is definitely giving me a very good throat hit. It's still early in my experiences with this stuff though.

The cost is about 10 times higher ($50 for 100 ml of 100 mg) which figures out to be 5 cents per ml for a 10mg/ml mix. DIY costs are definitely low (flavoring excluded) though so it is fun to play. Unfortunately with Hiliq, there is shipping. Luckily I jumped into their Black Friday offer of free shipping; I got real lucky.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a bottle of NTN from Hiliq and got it about a week ago. It arrived in very good condition without leaking; professionally bottled and boxed. It was water clear with no odor. I mixed some up in a flavorless base just to try it out. Normally I vape 6 mg, but I mixed this one at 10 mg strength. Right away I noticed the increased nicotine effect, so I would say it is very similar to tobacco derived nicotine in its effects. However it should contain absolutely no traces of tobacco impurities. Having mixed it stronger than I normally vape it could be hard to say, but something is definitely giving me a very good throat hit. It's still early in my experiences with this stuff though.

The cost is about 10 times higher ($50 for 100 ml of 100 mg) which figures out to be 5 cents per ml for a 10mg/ml mix. DIY costs are definitely low (flavoring excluded) though so it is fun to play. Unfortunately with Hiliq, there is shipping. Luckily I jumped into their Black Friday offer of free shipping; I got real lucky.

What a way to bang the new year! Thanks for the great review Scalewiz! :) Enjoy the product!

VU Sponsors