Become a Patron!

what is the most important for a vape pen/device?

jsbvape

Unlisted Vendor
Tom is an experienced Vapor. He has many years experience of vape life.
After a little drink.He fell asleep together with his "flex box" vape pod system yesterday afternoon.

then, the structural members inside the flex box vape pod system start a quarrel.

The first person to speak was heating coil, "I am the most important one. Without me, Tom could not heat the guy above my head from liquid state to gas state".

At this time, the e-liquid was immediately unhappy, "Without me, you got heat a hammer and burn yourself. Without me, all your members have no meaning to exist".

"Shut up," said the battery. "I come from the energy of noble blood, and I am supporting you all to complete your work together."

"Eh heh heh". Mr. PCB coughed twice, "Who is handing control of all this? ladies and gentleman, Listen! all of you have to listen to me".

At this very moment, the plastic shell said, "Don't argue. Although I haven't played a substantive role,but I am willing to tolerate you all, so that you can play yourself respective roles.
I only do about the contribution. It is really your respective roles that make us into a perfect electronic cigarette".

Finally, everyone felt that what he said was very reasonable.

"i do agree !" said by tom. "Flex box make all of you to be perfect flavor".

(Post moved by a moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This, to me, presents an example of why vaping will suffer a negative image. A marketer attempting to hide blatant advertising for a vaporizer, in a story which seems written to appeal to children.

We've already trod that road with cigarettes. TPTB are on a "save the children" Spanish Inquisition against vaping. Sure, why not toss kerosene unto the fires with something like this piece?

For another thing, as a halfway intelligent adult, it is difficult to accept the patronizing tone of the advertising. Adults don't need, or want "story time" with Mr/Mrs. Magic Vape vendor. Specifications on a device might be nice to read.

No, not here in this post. Instead, someone wants to slap us with the sturgeon of condescending via patronizing us. Then, insult our intellects by dumbing it down to suit children.

^ My more serious thought on the OP's post. Unfortunately, one can not yet use the Inter-Webs to punch someone else in the face. Do think in this case, I might feel inclined to "reach out and touch someone". Think someone could use a clean, "hey dumb ass" bop on the nose.

I digress as it's, ... :headbang::deadhorse:.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The correct answer (I'll play along for now) is THE USER.
Learn about your device, learn how to use it properly, Use common sense.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ill stop deleting so much, for the last cpl months ive just been cleaning up some old stuff

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ill stop deleting so much, for the last cpl months ive just been cleaning up some old stuff

Saul Goode is a great author. *grin* Rough living in an age when you police yourself.

“Under the spreading chestnut tree I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we
Under the spreading chestnut tree.”

VU Sponsors