Become a Patron!

What is this build?

I have only seen it twice on other internet media where a person is pressing the button on their box mod and the vape shoot out of the mouth piece like a smokestack... I have asked what the build is but I never get a answer to what the is called let alone how to build it. Anyone possibly know the answer?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Sounds like you need to do some research on vaping, there are plenty of threads here on the forum to get you some answers to those questions, start in the beginners area , I will move this thread there for you. Good luck:wave:

Welcome to VU, Sounds like you need to do some research on vaping, there are plenty of threads here on the forum to get you some answers to those questions, start in the beginners area , I will move this thread there for you. Good luck:wave:
Could you move this post to builders corner. It would make more since because I'm asking about a coil build and rather than how to get started...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds like you want the Nano Dragon coils...those are infamous for blowing vapor out by themselves. RIP Trippers has a video on how to make them.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like Ray said. It is a Vertical Nano Dragon. If you don't know how to build it, Ray can build it tailored to your needs if he has enough time to do it.

VU Sponsors