Become a Patron!

What is your hobby?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Gots ta love Ms @JuicyLucy :inlove::sneaka::bliss:

Me, I am learning to carve bones, rocks and wood, as well as build and play homemade instruments.

My latest instrument I was sent (for my birthday!) is this one

27908042_1978951112119706_1669817783547443835_o.jpg
and the one before that.. (love love!!!) my 3 string lap steel (for Christmas)..

s-l1600 (6).jpg

and my latest build is this one.. still working on the frets, nut and bridge.. but.. it's going to be super sweet!

IMG_20190328_084111.jpg

I can say I do a lot more than just mix and vape.. and there is a big wide world out there, just to have fun in.. :vino:

So far I have managed to hit a bunch of mini concerts and open mics, and gota get ready for tonight.. new band in town and I have a front row spot for my son and I :)

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
my hobbies have always been gardening n precision shooting, but lately, batteries
are turning into a hobby of their own.
i never thot i'd spend $90 on a charger when my mods/tanks run $25.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
my hobbies have always been gardening n precision shooting, but lately, batteries
are turning into a hobby of their own.
i never thot i'd spend $90 on a charger when my mods/tanks run $25.

Then that one charger should cook a steak and make you coffee in the morning! :eek:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been daily using a $7 Trustfire TR2 charger for over 3 years.
have another one still in the wrapper and a couple of Intellicharger 2 bay chargers in backup too.
I think I have under $40 in all 4.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
looks like good chargers are running around $30.
my old one cost $20.
you just spend lots more if it's a hobby n you wanna play.
i have the skyrc mc3000 on the way.
should save me lots on batteries but will have to last 10 years to pay for itself.
just fun.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
looks like good chargers are running around $30.
my old one cost $20.
you just spend lots more if it's a hobby n you wanna play.
i have the skyrc mc3000 on the way.
should save me lots on batteries but will have to last 10 years to pay for itself.
just fun.

and that is the whole bit.. have fun and keep you happy! :)
plus you can use it for other batteries and fun things..

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Photography but haven't had much time in the last few years. Also dealing with vape gear and shopping for vape shit I hope to own some day after the kids are out of the house and cars are paid off.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have quite a lot, but think I tend to do a weekly basis is dance practice. I started dance way in the golden age of dance where it was popular, u know 1982 when beat street came out? Yeah I'm born in 89 and got into dance in 82, yeah right. But seriously it's was during the late 90s and early 2000s when I started learning. (That was our golden age) Self taught so nothing was up to par when it came to basics lol. I started as a interested as it was cool but was never really heavy on it. (Like I never really had scheduled practices and stuff like that) many years later I met a bunch of guys that dance and we practice/exchange thoughts every week at least once.

Counts as a hobby right? Going rewatch beat street for the millionth time lol

placemace

Member For 1 Year
My hobby is collecting music and creation own podcasts and mixes.
smilie-vape.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love to do gardening and mowing in my free time. Recently I bought my new riding lawn mower for mowing my lawn. Whenever I mow my yard, I feel so happy and relaxed because I have to sit on my ****, start the engine, and start mowing. It doesn't require any more effort. When the mowing is done, I planted my garden with beautiful flowers and a cup of tea in my lawn.

Welcome to VU. Hope you love it here as much as we do.

Gardening is a great hobby!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carving wood which is super relaxing. And a great past time, playing drums. Which I miss dearly
975c2eab382a3614eb00718b61f6f8bc.jpg
058e3126b716cbf7184fca65f866b73e.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors