Become a Patron!

what pod/salt nic systems are best for stealth

cpfauburn

Member For 1 Year
hello all...im looking for suggestions for either a pod system or small set up. i have to have surgery soon and will be doing inpatient rehab- so i need something to vape on so i dont go stir crazy since i cant blow clouds in my room!! i have a breeze but was looking at maybe a pod system like smok fit or infinix. any suggestions for what i should use? or just stick w my breeze no need to buy something new?

Mike Ma

Member For 1 Year
Breeze 2, but if you like smaller device in pocket, i would recommend Mlife D-pod, it's very flat, with two pods in one kit, you can get two flavors, when you inhale, it's easily change the flavor you like, if you are CBD oil user, it also will meet your need by ceramic coil.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello all...im looking for suggestions for either a pod system or small set up. i have to have surgery soon and will be doing inpatient rehab- so i need something to vape on so i dont go stir crazy since i cant blow clouds in my room!! i have a breeze but was looking at maybe a pod system like smok fit or infinix. any suggestions for what i should use? or just stick w my breeze no need to buy something new?

Mi-pod

cpfauburn

Member For 1 Year
I have so many rdas the last thing i need is another one just for my salt. That still is a nice feature. Surgery has had to wait so i havent had to rush to any decision. Size itself isnt a factor cus i can just keep it amongst my things. Just no big clouds. Was in the hospital and set off the fire alarm just from 3 rips on my spade/dr sq in the bathroom away from the smoke alarm. My breeze didnt set it off so i need that smaller vape. Thanks guys!!! Will check them out...leaning towards a breeze 2 but havent looked at the others really. Afraid to buy something i dont know much about or that will just be junk.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
justfog minifitis great. smok infinix is not bad. my wife is loving the smok nuvo.

VU Sponsors