Become a Patron!

What RDA or sub ohm tank should I get for the IPV4s?

im looking to blow huge clouds and im new to sub ohm/mod vaping. I have a kangertech sub ohm plus tank but the prepackaged .5 ohm coil can only go up to 30 joules. i want something that can function at 50w/j but be able to go up to at least 100w/j. im willing to spend up to $60 for something. also, if you suggest an RDA also suggest what type of build with wire gauge and all the info please.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im looking to blow huge clouds and im new to sub ohm/mod vaping. I have a kangertech sub ohm plus tank but the prepackaged .5 ohm coil can only go up to 30 joules. i want something that can function at 50w/j but be able to go up to at least 100w/j. im willing to spend up to $60 for something. also, if you suggest an RDA also suggest what type of build with wire gauge and all the info please.
bc2b48d8390b88c0e387d299126fb0c9.jpg
This is a dual 24g Nichrome build in my Dark Horse.. Good clouds at 75-80w on my silver IPV3..
d2ad106c23ceb0d938e7433f723faae4.jpg
also I like the Crown subtanks seen here in my two IPV4's. Good clouds and flavor with the .25 stainless coils at 65-70w...
38ef55ec8a2aafcf7bd9ec92e0091b2f.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Velocity for all your tarded coil handling needs.
+1 it has at least a juice well, way deeper than the dark horse. Con, dual coil builds only. Mutation X for either single or dual coil builds.

It's come to my attention that RDAs aren't really a favorite of mine. I prefer sub ohm tanks. But I still would want one RDA to switch with the tank to show off clouds now and then yknow?

VU Sponsors