Become a Patron!

what yall recommending first time nicsalt vapers?

I was gonna comment on a post I saw earlier but it seemed like it was a dumpster fire after admins found out poster was a vendor lol

Anyway!!!!

so I do have a close family member whos recently decided to quit smoking completely and switch to vaping (all thanks to my loud mouth lol) and since the first vape I ever used after quitting was one of those unregulated ones, I'm not the best person to ask advice for

I recently gave that family member a caliburn g with a couple mentholated nicsalt juices. mostly 12mg-24mg. I was wondering if the caliburn g must really be the right fit to give her???

personally, I think its an acquired taste coz I went through so many vapes to find the one thing that fits best, but maybe that's not at all entirely the same for her??

honestly, I'm just a lil confused. hahahaha needing advice!!

can anyone recommend the best pod type to quit smoking with?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
See here, & here. Do not look over there, or even there. If you require further advice on these subjects, apologies. Seems we've come to ...:deadhorse: with them. Lots of us are feeling very much, ...:headbang:.

The short, sweet answer is ultimately, whatever you find works best for you, or your case. If that's too simple to understand you might want to skip vaping all together, and place a loaded.44 mag to your head and pull the trigger. We can't make it any simpler.

My own apologies for no longer seeing the same question asked repeatedly as humorous, entertaining. Perhaps my own humor in suggesting you commit suicide is distasteful. Then, as I see it, better you than me. Again sorry for the curtness and abrupt reality check.

When some disrespects others and begins using them for "kicks", they ought to expect getting kicks back. If I'm completely misreading you, I do apologize and please disregard my snide, hostile attitude.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:
There is no "best"- what you find that works for you ,may not work for someone else. I always suggest going to a Vape Shop- let her pick out what she would like to try.
I started with a gas station cig-a-like almost 7 years ago- worked for me,stopped smoking in 2 weeks- then treated myself to going into a vape shop and buying the Kanger EVod kit- and the Innokin ITaste. I bought my juice from that same vape shop- I was able to try and find one I liked.
I motivated myself to quit smoking. I sought out my own gear, and I quit.
Not everyone wants to quit smoking, they are pushed into it- that never works in my opinion!
Best of luck to you and your family member.
:cool:

VU Sponsors