Become a Patron!

What's up with Rebel Vapes customer service?

Anybody have any experience with them or might have an idea if it's normal for them to take a month (possibly more) just to fulfill an order for a $280 mod?
I'm starting to get pretty irritated with their constant excuses week after week to why they aren't sending me my mod.
Is this normal for them?

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you really need this mod ? If you paid for it with a credit card just cancel payment for non delivery . The card companies look into it , once they find you got stiffed they just take back their money . TAA DAA !!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Custom mods can take a minute to make. Sometimes months. I’ve been there with other companies
I’ve never dealt with rebel though; but, I’ve heard high praises.
I was considering buying one but ultimately decided against it out of fear of what’s happening with your Order. Unfortunately all you can do is wait or do what hype suggested and cancel the charge.
if it were me, that’s what I would do after a month. Plenty of great mods out there for similar money.
edit: I would do it if and only if I wasn’t getting a response, considering what their website is saying. If they are actively speaking to you, it just comes down to how bad do want it. Custom mods are often a game of hurry up and wait.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you really need this mod ? If you paid for it with a credit card just cancel payment for non delivery . The card companies look into it , once they find you got stiffed they just take back their money . TAA DAA !!

My man!

Finally someone else on VU who thinks like I do

[HASH=444]#teamdontgiveashitforexcuses[/HASH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to add relevance...

DNA boards are on back order for nearly all modders/makers... even yihi and dicodes...

Tinfoil hat me... lots of companies and the regs coming in weeks might not get parts before their shit is deemed illegal... what’s the better word...illegal seems harsh

[HASH=448]#blamechina[/HASH]
[HASH=449]#Fuckcovid[/HASH]

I like the hashtag thing for VU

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Forgot to add relevance...

DNA boards are on back order for nearly all modders/makers... even yihi and dicodes...

Tinfoil hat me... lots of companies and the regs coming in weeks might not get parts before their shit is deemed illegal... what’s the better word...illegal seems harsh

[HASH=448]#blamechina[/HASH]
[HASH=449]#Fuckcovid[/HASH]

I like the hashtag thing for VU

I was under the impression that evolv was clear for the pmta, since all they make are power regulation boards.
Albeit I was assuming so obviously I could be way wrong there

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was under the impression that evolv was clear for the pmta, since all they make are power regulation boards.
Albeit I was assuming so obviously I could be way wrong there

They are afaik... Back order is still there for modders and companies alike who use DNA boards.

Just cause DNA boards are clear, doesn't mean the mod modders/mfgs use their boards in are

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are afaik... Back order is still there for modders and companies alike who use DNA boards.

Just cause DNA boards are clear, doesn't mean the mod modders/mfgs use their boards in are
True that, also doesn’t mean that their manufacturing facility isn’t having issues filling orders thanks to covid. Their main office isn’t far from me and this area has been hit relatively hard with the conora.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to agree with @Hype. If you're not getting an answer (and your post didn't clarify what responses you were getting so I'm going to assume it's either vague or auto response) I would let them know you want the order cancelled. If they won't then request the credit company chargeback.

Wow, thanks for all the replies - they had told me about the dna board shortage too, but only after the third week of waiting so I wasn't too sure that was really the issue.
Funny enough though, I just got a tracking number an hour ago.
Could it be a coincidence that I started complaining and asking people about it last night?
Hmmmm....
Lol

VU Sponsors