Become a Patron!

What's your latest b&m purchase...?

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know a lot of folks here tend to buy online, but some like myself prefer instant gratification and like supporting local business.... (especially when you get the 45% employee discount )
So go ahead and show your support for your local b&m!!!!
I'll start.....
2e35c9bdbf8fba1ffa320471ae0746da.jpg

Sig 75tc w/ mxv4 and today I got a ipv d2 w/Herakles..... Me likey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bennett2winit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been looking at both and can't decide.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's great, but I'm on a fixed income... I can't afford the overpriced mods/tanks at my local B&M..
For instance they want $150 for the IPV3.. I got mine online for $85..They want $110 for the IPV4..I got mine online for $75..
and no sales tax!! ..
I do buy juice from my local shop but that's about it..Their prices are just ridiculous to compared to online prices..
I've got the IPV D2 on the way for $49 from 101 Vapes..my local shop wants $85 for the same mod..Add to that 8℅ CA sales tax makes it way overpriced for my vaping budget ..if you got the extra $$ to support your local shop more power to ya! Lol

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been looking at both and can't decide.

After having both, I honestly like the d2 more especially if you use tc

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's great, but in on fixed income... I can't afford the overpriced mods/tanks at my local B&M..
For instance they want $150 for the IPV3.. I got mine online for $85..They want $110 for the IPV4..I got mine online for $75..
and no sales tax!! ..
I do buy juice from my local shop but that's about it..Their prices are just ridiculous to compared to online prices..
I've got the IPV D2 on the way for $49 from 101 Vapes..my local shop wants $85 for the same mod..Add to that 8℅ CA sales tax makes ii way overpriced for my vaping budget ..if you got the extra $$ to support your local shop more power to ya! Lol

Right I'm poor too, but I GET a 45% discount on anything so it's as cheap or cheaper than mail order... And no hassles if theres issues down the road

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I paid 40 for my d2 lol

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good for you pal, were happy for ya!

I wasn't gloating, simply stating the main reason I shop there beside supporting local is my 45% discount

Which makes it cheaper than most mail order... No need to get slick pal

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And ty for derailing my thread being a smart ass....

And whose we? Got a mouse in your pocket?

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which one should I get?

I like the looks of the siggy more, but tc functions far better on the d2, it is way smaller and lighter but doesn't feel "cheap"... And I just like yihi powered mods....

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eb9dffcdeef5b96a4a3795441396ba01.jpg
f4989c080dbbf8ef13c08c04a356b2f8.jpg

My latest one is the SMOK X Cube II, but, the two I always carry around are the Subox Mini set and CoolFire IV with different atoms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, X Cubes dont't come in Kevlar, in case some of you are wondering. No, I never use any clone and this one is not either. It's just me and my stickers, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bennett2winit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. I've been vaping a cf mod with an atlantis tank for 7 or 9 mo. Its been a good combo. I work hard and am hard on things, so I always like to get someone's option who has what I'm looking at getting next.

bennett2winit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's great, but I'm on a fixed income... I can't afford the overpriced mods/tanks at my local B&M..
and no sales tax!! ..
I've got the IPV D2 on the way for $49 from 101 Vapes..my local shop wants $85 for the same mod..Add to that 8℅ CA sales tax makes it way overpriced for my vaping budget ..if you got the extra $$ to support your local shop more power to ya! Lol

Sounds right. Same shit I do.

bennett2winit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the looks of the siggy more, but tc functions far better on the d2, it is way smaller and lighter but doesn't feel "cheap"... And I just like yihi powered mods....

Don't they both use the same chip?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought 50ml of juice, and a Ni200 coil for my subtank. Mods are to expensive to buy locally.:(

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also get free cotton, as well as any wire I wanna use as long as I do the build there... Between that and my discount Which puts mod and accessory only slightly higher than online sometimes is why I continue to give them my business

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4f8c711ba8e1ed7671e49a09d239b6a4.jpg

Picked up a wotofo sapor there yesterday...really liking this atty

bennett2winit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Got a d2 locally yesterday. I couldn't be much happier with it. Unless it magically gets a micro USB instead of the 3.5mm pin to plug it in. Other than that? It's on point big time!

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
954abca8584059e6421bfd43e9bdc565.jpg

Murdered out vtc mini w/Herakles .2 ni200 occ. In only 6 hours I discovered this was the best "pocket rocket" vape I own...lol. It has officially knocked the d2 outta the #1 spot in my "out and about" rotation.

I wasn't too enthused about the ego one mega tank that comes with it at first, I think it looks cheap and ugly but I was really impressed with the flavor production from it, and at higher Temps it put out a decent amount of vapor.

The extra metal around the tank should help protect it for the inevitable drop it will surely at some time endure. I love this , b&m had it for $80 with a green 25r, but my buddy there got it down to $50 and sold me a black Herakles for $20. The markup they make is staggering, but I live in a college town so most of their clientele come in and swipe mommy and daddy's credit card.....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors