Become a Patron!

Where can I purchase pure unflavored nicotine in the US?

i am a new mixer and I haven't been able to find pure unflavored nicotine... i had to purchase 120mg of already mixed vg and pg with nicotine level 6....that is not cost friendly

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heartland Vapes has it for ~$26 per L. You can choose 100% VG / 100% PG / 50/50 mix. There's going to be a high delivery cost, but that will be anywhere you buy from now. I too need to be looking for cost effective unflavored base. Heartland came to mind right off. There's Delosi (sp?) Labs too. Someone else might point you there.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The strongest you'll want to handle without being in a lab is 100mg in a base of either pg, vg, or mixed. It isn't safe to handle "pure" nicotine without special equipment or unless you're a chemist or someone who is trained in the handling of hazardous chemicals.

First place I'd check would be www.niclabs.com. That is the site that sells what used to be Delosi nicotine base.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whatever you get, try to keep it in the freezer. I prefer it in PG (thinner than VG and easier to pour)

I agree with that, but then, I don't vape Max VG e-liquid. So many people do.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I only got nic in VG once (it was all they had in stock at the time) Right now I'm using 50/50 but when it's gone I have all PG. Also, when you are going to mix later that day, don't "thaw" your entire bottle of nic just to use a little. Funnel what you need into a small bottle and let that warm up.

The strongest you'll want to handle without being in a lab is 100mg in a base of either pg, vg, or mixed. It isn't safe to handle "pure" nicotine without special equipment or unless you're a chemist or someone who is trained in the handling of hazardous chemicals.

First place I'd check would be www.niclabs.com. That is the site that sells what used to be Delosi nicotine base.
This is where I buy mine. 100mg vg base by the liter.

VU Sponsors