Become a Patron!

Where to buy my " Start up" mixing supplies?

Cc9fingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am starting mixing. ... I have a shopping cart of stuff from nic/vape. Is this a good place to order basic stuff? ?????????

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just ordered some supplies from nicvape because of their DIY sale, great prices with the discount. I've also gotten supplies from Myfreedomsmokes and bullcityvapor.

Cc9fingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Say I'm going to order a liter of pg and a liter of vg to start off. ......how much nic would I need to buy. .....I'mgoing to be mixing 3mg juice?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I buy my nic, 48%, 240ml at a time and use 7-8ml to mix 120ml at a time. So, if I did my math right I'm going to be able to mix about 3 liters of juice with 240ml of nic at 3mg.

greencow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Me and a buddy went in on an order from eliquidmart, split the costs and saved that way, but from the looks of it, it's still cheaper there than nicvape.

Shipping was decently quick, the prices are great, and they have a ton of FA flavors.

Nostradadus

Member For 4 Years
If you haven't decided how exactly to start mixing, either by weight or by volume, I would highly suggest mixing by weight. Digital scales are cheap now, however, get one which measures down to 0.01 gram. Your mixing life will be much easier; no syringes or pipettes, just dispense straight from the flavoring bottles into your juice bottle or beaker. It's just too easy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suggest Liquid Barn for a Starter Kit

guess_who_bump.jpg

VU Sponsors