Become a Patron!

Where to find Natures Flavors Ginger to ship to Texas?

Ozzietx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New member here. I've been lurking, and making my own e-juices.
Thanks to all who are so generous with their recipes, especially HIC.

I am in need of some Nature's Flavor Ginger, and can't seem to find a small quantity shipped to
Texas at a reasonable price.

I tried to order from Ejuice4U, but they are unable to ship to Texas.

Nature's Flavor seems to only sell by the ounce, and wants almost $8.00 shipping.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on around 10ml shipped reasonable to Texas?

Ozzietx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They said because of a newer law SB97.
I looked at the law and it seems to do with selling tobacco to minors, and being able to verify age.
Maybe I didn't read it correctly, but that's the reason they said they won't ship to Texas.
I couldn't even set up an account withy them on their website.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is so stupid! It's not nicotine and its made for cooking flavoring. I'll check my notes for you and see if I can find another place. I think I recall a thread where someone stocked up on NF flavors willing to share. I'll look around.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you still can't get it you can pm me. I'm low on it also. I can get the 30 ml and send you some if you want.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is so stupid! It's not nicotine and its made for cooking flavoring.

I agree!

Unfortunately it seems some suppliers look at these state regulations differently. For instance, I recently received a message from Lightning Vapes that also include pre-made coils and replacement coil head products for age verification.
( www.lightningvapes.com/collections/adult-signature-required-affected-products?mc_cid=a9724c96d9&mc_eid=9d5c4b6cfa )

In addition, it seems they believe some of these state age verification laws will, with the FDA's help, become nationwide. When making orders online, can a mailing service which requires adult ID verification upon delivery (increases shipping costs) be in our future? Probably. :sad:

Ron
---
"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it."- Lily Tomlin

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hen making orders online, can a mailing service which requires adult ID verification upon delivery (increases shipping costs) be in our future? Probably.

Definitely ... In fact, if you make a purchase from LV on a product that they feel requires an adult signature, they are already tacking on almost 6$ in fees in addition to whatever normal shipping costs would be. I said screw it, I'll buy my stuff elsewhere. These regulations aren't even in place yet but they are already trying to profit from it?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely ... In fact, if you make a purchase from LV on a product that they feel requires an adult signature, they are already tacking on almost 6$ in fees in addition to whatever normal shipping costs would be. I said screw it, I'll buy my stuff elsewhere. These regulations aren't even in place yet but they are already trying to profit from it?
Ya filthy fucking wire to boot. FUCK EM.

Just go TemCo and since kanthal is used else where good luck adding that bullshit reg stuff.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New member here. I've been lurking, and making my own e-juices.
Thanks to all who are so generous with their recipes, especially HIC.

I am in need of some Nature's Flavor Ginger, and can't seem to find a small quantity shipped to
Texas at a reasonable price.

I tried to order from Ejuice4U, but they are unable to ship to Texas.

Nature's Flavor seems to only sell by the ounce, and wants almost $8.00 shipping.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on around 10ml shipped reasonable to Texas?
Tried Loriann's

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors