Where to Get the Hot Wheels Mario Kart Rainbow Road Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
One of the coolest toys of 2021 is back in stock at Walmart, although you probably won't get it in time to put it under the Christmas tree. The Hot Wheels Mario Kart Rainbow Road track tends to sell out quickly, so at least you can get an order in if you're quick about it.

Hot Wheels Mario Kart Rainbow Road Track​

The $119.99 track comes with a Mario and King Boo car, which is kind of a weird inclusion but that's fine. You can pick up the other cars in the series at Walmart or wherever you buy 1:24 scale cartoon cars. I'm not about to tell you how to live your life.

This set is really cool and has a curved and a straight-away configuration, depending on what you're feeling at that moment. It also has sound effects straight from the games, and even photo-finishes are recorded at the end of the track so there's never a doubt who won and who lost.

I honestly can't remember the last time this set was in stock, but I do remember it wasn't in stock for very long, so if you want this for yourself I recommend acting fast before someone throws a banana peel in front of you.

While you won't be able to get this in time for Christmas, it still makes a great Nintendo gift, so you might as well order it anyway, even if the recipient is you.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors