Become a Patron!

which batteries and which charger should i look into

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. get your batteries from a trusted source. liionwholesale, imrbatteries are 2.

2. what tank/s, coils, wattage do you vape at now ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Any genuine battery made by one of the reputable makers (Sony, Samsung, Molicell, Vapcell, LG) that has a real continuous discharge rate of 20A or more will be fine in a dual battery regulated mod, if you're vaping at say 70 watts or less. To check the model you're thinking of buying, Google that model plus the word "Mooch" to see Mooch's testing results. Buy the batteries from a place that sells genuine ones, like Liionwholesale.com, 18650batterystore.com, or imrbatteries.com. eBay and China are big no-nos when it comes to batteries, heck I wouldn't even have much confidence in a brick & mortar vape shop.

I use a Nightcore I-4 Intellicharger. Don't know a lot about specifics on chargers, but I sure wouldn't buy some off-brand thing. Nightcore, Golisi, Xtar, those are some of the better-known names. I know the Nightcores aren't expensive, and the I models will accommodate lots of different battery sizes.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
im going to be buying a vaporesso luxe s mod soon and i dont know what batteries and which 4 batt charger i should get any help is appreciated. thanks
Dual battery regulated mod>
If your going to be running it at more than 100w:
Molicel P26A for it's Battery Mooch rated 25 amps and its 2600Mah's gives you a slight [theoretical] edge in run time vs other 25A 18650's.
If less than 100W:
Samsung 30Q Mooch rated at up to 18A and offers more run time than P26A.

Molicel is available at authorized distributor -LiionWholesale.com
30Q from same place or like said imrbatteries or illumn . It's important to buy from one of these trusted scources. There are fakes online and at some vape shops.

Charger = get one that , even though you may not need it now, accepts 21700 batteries. Some have a function to revive non lithium batteries, like Nicad, etc that you may use around the house or office in other devices.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors