EZG

Member For 2 Years
Hey guys I'm looking for advices please. I need a new RDA with these features:

Single coil only
Flavor Oriented
Leakproof (or almost)
Good for sqonking
Very airy airflow

If some of you know which one would be the best... Thanks !

EZG

Member For 2 Years
The Wasp Nano and Wotofo Recurve were already on my radar but I didn't know about the Asmodus Point Blank it seems to be really good.

When I'm out I use top-to-bottom airflow RTAs only (GeekVape Zeus, Zeus Dual, QP Juggerknot Mini, Augvape Intake [way too restricted imo]), and even if I'm very satisfied with the flavor I get I still keep hearing the "Yeah top airflow means less flavor because of the distance the air has to travel..." so I'm wondering about the Asmodus Point Blank... Should I really consider a top-to-bottom RDA ?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Wasp Nano and Wotofo Recurve were already on my radar but I didn't know about the Asmodus Point Blank it seems to be really good.

When I'm out I use top-to-bottom airflow RTAs only (GeekVape Zeus, Zeus Dual, QP Juggerknot Mini, Augvape Intake [way too restricted imo]), and even if I'm very satisfied with the flavor I get I still keep hearing the "Yeah top airflow means less flavor because of the distance the air has to travel..." so I'm wondering about the Asmodus Point Blank... Should I really consider a top-to-bottom RDA ?
It’s really side airflow.
The airflow comes in through the top and is redirected to the side.
The deck is more like the wasp with air directly to the side of the coil.
713CAE25-9D2F-4CC1-965C-57693B967B19.jpeg

EZG

Member For 2 Years
My plan is to get 2, so I guess I'm going to get 1 Recurve and 1 Point Blank to start. They will be for my "chilling on PC" sessions so I don't over use my RTAs. Im going to pair these with 2 sqonk mods and I'll be ready.
Thanks for all suggestions ! If something else comes to mind, I'll still keep an eye on this thread for some days

VU Sponsors