Become a Patron!

Which Smok device stick plus vs micro vs nano ?

sillyburt

Member For 3 Years
Hi folks,

I'm super new to this. I recently got a Smok stick one plus (local store) and am in love with vaping compared to smoking. But I kinda got the bug and want to get another device if only for a back up. So since I love what I have already and am familiar with this unit/starter kit already I want to stick with the same company. So I've been looking at these three kits below and have listed the pros and cons as far as I can tell so far. My prices are based on Smokstore.us

Stick one plus $30
Pros
- has larger micro tank (3.5ml)
-easy to understand and no fiddling with controls i.e. it's a no brainer
-can use RDA or RBA if I want to save money alter instead of buying the $4 atomizers
Cons
-battery seems kinda replaceable but perhaps not as cheap as other kits
-battery is only 2000 mah

Nano One $45 +13=$58
Pros
-has replaceable battery and my limited knowledge of the current regulation changes leads me to believe this unit could stick around if I can get replacement batteries if needed
-bright screen easy to read
-buttons look like they are easy to feel and use
Cons
-battery (3000 mah 18650) not included so that's extra cost basically the same as micro after buying battery
-nano tank cannot use RBA or RDA if I want to do that later
-smaller size tank

Micro One $57
Pros
-largest battery of all 3 (4000 mah)
-has same tank that my current stick has so interchangeable
-can use RDA or RBA if I want to save money alter instead of buying the $4 atomizers
Cons
-built in battery so if the battery goes then time to buy the whole thing again
-screen not as nice as Nano

So that's what I've come up with doing my own research....any insights or experiences would be helpful. The other kicker is what will happen with the changes in federal regulations. I have only read a little bit on that and talked to my local juice supple guy. sounds like we might be going back into the dark ages a bit soon.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome to VU:wave:
I have the Smok nano one kit. I have had no problems with it and l am very pleased. You can by a separate RBA for it. And the tank from your current device can fit the nano but the base may over hang.
My opinions below:
-Smok stick one = No. I feel that you will out grow this quickly as there is no variable watts or temperature control (you may never use this mode. Most people don't, but you never know).
-Smok micro one = No. l am not a fan of built in batteries. Whilst it is charging your mod/device is out of action. You can use some devices whilst they are charging but l would not recommend this.
-Smok nano one kit = Yes! I would also buy a separate battery charger. So you can have one insitu and another charged or charging.

VU Sponsors