Become a Patron!

which tank would give better flavor?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's an RDA taste like?

Idk.. never got that whole RDA as the ultimate vape thing.... too me they are just extra work.. having to lug juice around and dripping all the time. Most are to airy and have too much open space in the chamber for me. Great for clouds and taste test not much else.

Unless they are attached to a squonker box I have no interest on Rda's. And even then I'm looking for the one with the smaklest chamber I can find. Heck I made a block for my Hobo 2 to shrink it down to single coil..

I wish they still made drippers at like 14mm or so like the old A6... of course with modern thru hole posts. Or a like my Chalice3. Again only draw back is the wrap on post design.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Well an RDA like for example a Goon..... It's small, but still holds a good build. The coils are right at your mouth and are built to top standards...... and they simply make good flavor.....It's all about preference....

My buddy might go a month on his Modfather, but all of a sudden he's vaping a squonker with a Goon...... Every tank and RDA is different which is why they call us Flavor chasers.

I just like Big Massive clouds and Big Mods that hold a lot of juice.... The wake is beautiful and taste amazing.... It's small about 3ml so I fill it put it on a smoant battlestar and boom stealth vape and good for emergencies when the batteries die in your Big mod......

Different strokes for different folks.....

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I started back up only using RDAs, and imo with a tank I'm still going to carry a bottle of juice. I find that because I squonk mostly that bringing a 30ml unicorn+filled bottle i haven't ever ran out on a full day of vaping. If I'm going to be mental health and drug and alcohol classes and AA I go through far less than that. Usually just a squonker full.

That doesn't negate the fact that even if I wasn't squonking I'd still be using an RDA.

Imo allot of the big 30mm rta's vape the same as an RDA but I have to go through 5 to 8 Mills of juice, and I just find that because I don't go hard on my rta's juice will sit a day or two before it runs out. That makes for not the freshest conditions for juice storage.

Squonk,RDA,RTA in that order.

I went from strictly DL to RDL. I even love MTL all Vape styles have a time and a place in my heart.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I started back up only using RDAs, and imo with a tank I'm still going to carry a bottle of juice. I find that because I squonk mostly that bringing a 30ml unicorn+filled bottle i haven't ever ran out on a full day of vaping. If I'm going to be mental health and drug and alcohol classes and AA I go through far less than that. Usually just a squonker full.

That doesn't negate the fact that even if I wasn't squonking I'd still be using an RDA.

Imo allot of the big 30mm rta's vape the same as an RDA but I have to go through 5 to 8 Mills of juice, and I just find that because I don't go hard on my rta's juice will sit a day or two before it runs out. That makes for not the freshest conditions for juice storage.

Squonk,RDA,RTA in that order.

I went from strictly DL to RDL. I even love MTL all Vape styles have a time and a place in my heart.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
That's why I use one of these on the drip tip.
Juice stays fresher and keeps the little creatures out!Tank band 004.JPG

ziadtorkey

Member For 1 Year
There are a lot of tanks that can give you great flavor, as you can see a lot of members are suggesting great tanks but it all depend on your task and experience in how to use the tank. For me, i have tried the griffin and Kylin Mini and they are both great. they need some tweaks to make them shine, but once you do you will be very satisfied.

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the OBS and I’m having the HARDEST time wicking it properly. All I get is burnt flavor. Tried less cotton, more cotton. Longer tails, shorter tails... Just can’t get it to work. Sad, because it’s a gorgeous monster.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Wake is small maybe 4 ml but it taste amazing !
11a0df19af52bc4e102906ea658c1382.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors