Become a Patron!

White Chocolate Brownie With Pistachio by La Yaya - Review By Ben28

Ben28

Member For 1 Year
White Chocolate Brownie With Pistachio
WhatsApp Image 2024-09-29 at 18.08.45.jpeg

White chocolate brownie with pistachio, something that to my sweet tooth was very appetizing. This flavor is what 'la Yaya' liquid promises. From here send a big hello to Vapeo24 for making these liquid reviews possible.

In smell we notice the brownie base, very endowed with a very powerful cocoa or chocolate and also subtly notice the white chocolate. However, the pistachio, I do not get to perceive. Maybe it's my fault, I do not know what happens with the nuts that I do not usually get to notice them in these liquids. From the first moment, we can say that this liquid is going to be quite sweet and powerful.

When vaping it, everything goes as it should. We notice a very strong and sweet flavor, perfect for those who are lovers of dessert liquids, as I am. I still do not notice the pistachio, I do not perceive neither smell nor taste it. However, I can say that it is a quite successful liquid and really tastes what it promises.

Something to add, although it is usually usual in this type of liquid, is the speed with which the cotton gets dirty. More or less, vaping it in single coil at 35W, I can say that I have to change the cotton approximately every two days, which does not seem too crazy to me, but I have had liquids that have lasted longer. Still, with the flavor it offers, I think it is totally worth it.

VU Sponsors