Become a Patron!

Who got ripped off at a online deal?

Jimmy Fox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought stuff from Mt baker vaper and the juice I received was 555 with the wrong nic and was about 1 year old looking. Taste like hot ass. But I then went to a magical website in my home town called (Vendor link removed by staff) I bought Ziggy starburst and I fell in love I have a exclusive code for 40% off its "Removed code" every juice is made in house with love and a little bit of we call stove pipery.

Last edited by a moderator:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought stuff from Mt baker vaper and the juice I received was 555 with the wrong nic and was about 1 year old looking. Taste like hot ass
I take it you have tasted hot ass before?
Can you describe the notes in this flavor?
Personally I would be happy to do without but I ask for those who might be interested.
From what I understand. Poop stinks!
But you never know, these days people will try anything once!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyway, I have never been screwed online. Had a vendor in the UK kept sending my more Tongs for BBQ when they sent too many to start with. I got 7 pairs of Tongs free. Good ones. She most likely don't work there anymore. Felt guilty tried to pay for them & they sent more. I gave them to a soup kitchen. I've ate there. Poor is temporary, lazy is not an attribute. :cool:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@OP - not the way to make a good impression (doing reviews of your own stuff and pretending like you're merely a customer). Not to mention the dissing of a competitor of yours. I can't help but think you never bought a damn thing from Mt. Baker. I could be wrong, but. . .

Edit to add - perhaps I owe slight apology, but other thread made it seem that you are affiliated with the company you were advertising.Now, though, in other thread you're saying you're merely a fanboy of 'em. Still, though, dissin' one to push another. . .

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OP - not the way to make a good impression (doing reviews of your own stuff and pretending like you're merely a customer). Not to mention the dissing of a competitor of yours. I can't help but think you never bought a damn thing from Mt. Baker. I could be wrong, but. . .
Most of us have two information modes. My Bull Shit detector works great. My that's useful library works fine too. I know the folks @ Mt. Baker. damn small chance of that happening. Their quality all the way.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
James is a straight up guy. I'm no body & they bend over backwards to make me happy. All I buy is flavors.

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered from numerous times never had a problem with them. Some juices I liked but some I haven't I just piffed to someone else.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My recent order came in a timely fashion and is very fresh. No problems whatsoever and they had awesome prices.

VU Sponsors