VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey Train, what part of LasVegas are you in?
I'm doing my yearly trip again, leaving this Sat.

My wife vapes myle disposables, and we never have seen them out in LUV vape shops or gas stations.
Do you know if anyone has them?
And what's the best priced dispensary for edibles, like gummies, and the rope. Last year we hit about 4 of them.

Another question, what's a good reasonable shooting range?

My Florida CCW is no longer recognized by Navada, going tomorrow for my Utah CCW that will be recognized, but not in time for travel, so firearms stay home. 😪😫😩

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Train, what part of LasVegas are you in?
I'm doing my yearly trip again, leaving this Sat.

My wife vapes myle disposables, and we never have seen them out in LUV vape shops or gas stations.
Do you know if anyone has them?
And what's the best priced dispensary for edibles, like gummies, and the rope. Last year we hit about 4 of them.

Another question, what's a good reasonable shooting range?

My Florida CCW is no longer recognized by Navada, going tomorrow for my Utah CCW that will be recognized, but not in time for travel, so firearms stay home. 😪😫😩
Aw, man - I'm gonna be an almost useless source for ya - SORRY!!
Only been here about 8 months - but even so...
a) I'm a dedicated DIY-juice/Squonk-mod vaper, and haven't even BEEN to a vape shop here
b) Don't know dispensaries either. Visiting family hit one, but we were smack in the touristy "downtown" area and I'm sure the prices reflected that
c) I don't shoot! I've heard a couple people positively recommend TheRange702.com. That may have been a discussion about training though - in other conversations, folks were just describing a spot they drive to 15 minutes out into the desert, lol.

I'm off to the west a bit - kind of near the Red Rock area...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Aw, man - I'm gonna be an almost useless source for ya - SORRY!!
Only been here about 8 months - but even so...
a) I'm a dedicated DIY-juice/Squonk-mod vaper, and haven't even BEEN to a vape shop here
b) Don't know dispensaries either. Visiting family hit one, but we were smack in the touristy "downtown" area and I'm sure the prices reflected that
c) I don't shoot! I've heard a couple people positively recommend TheRange702.com. That may have been a discussion about training though - in other conversations, folks were just describing a spot they drive to 15 minutes out into the desert, lol.

I'm off to the west a bit - kind of near the Red Rock area...
Thanks for replying. And I'm staying near you at the Suncoast. Have done the strip many times over the years which is too commercial for me.
Last year stayed at the Redrock.

I have family in North LasVegas and Summerlin but prefer to stay in a hotel then their homes, just like doing my own thing.

VU Sponsors