Become a Patron!

Who should get it? Who needs it most?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I myself only started vaping about 2 months ago give or take, before that I had zero vaping experience other than taking an odd hit off a friends mod when offered. In those 2 months I have bought A LOT of juice. I mean A LOT, like probably 100+ bottles of juice, ranging in size from 10ml straight up to 180ml, ranging in nic from 0 to 12, and enough variety in flavors to cover anybodies profile. I just happened to start vaping at a time in my life where I have a half way decent job and no major financial obligations (though Im not rich, not by a mile), and believe me, Ive been at the total opposite end of that spectrum, not having a single penny to my name...literally.

So now that I know what I like and know what I dont, I want to give the stuff I dont like away to people who might really need it. I mean really NEED it. Thats the problem. I dont want to throw rocks or cause a ruckus so Ill just say this: I want this to go to somebody who NEEDS the help, not to people who just WANT some free shit off someone elses back. Ive already had a negative experience here trying to give someone who I thought really needed it some help.

So the point of this thread is, you tell me who you think needs this juice and why. Nominate someone who needs genuinely could use the help. Nominate someone who is having a hard time. Nominate someone who could really use a little smile. Nominate someone who might be down and out and cant afford any liquid, not someone who just wants to leech free stuff from someone looking to help.

Im gonna sort through the juice I have and split it up into a couple bundles, and maybe through my RDAs and maybe throw one of those in as well if the person could use it. Maybe some cotton, maybe some wire, maybe whatever.

Point is, I know theres somebody out there that really could use a helping hand, and thats the person I want to talk to.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys. And just to be clear so theres no confusion later, Im not giving away 100+ bottles of juice. Thats what I have total. Im giving the juice that doesnt fit me personally (almost all of it is good quality juice though just doesnt fit my personal tastes), which I guestimate is probably about 1/4 to 1/2 of the total, so up to 50 bottles varying in size from 10-60ml.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My vote is for @nabibrian if there's something he can use. He broke his foot REALLY badly. He's a DIY-er and can't get around very well right now to be able to do much of anything, and he's facing a long recovery. I vote for him because he's done a lot for other vapers and could use a bit more help and he's a really good dude.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vote is for @nabibrian if there's something he can use. He broke his foot REALLY badly. He's a DIY-er and can't get around very well right now to be able to do much of anything, and he's facing a long recovery. I vote for him because he's done a lot for other vapers and could use a bit more help and he's a really good dude.
Thank you Huck, I was just going to nominate him myself and you beat me to it :). I haven't been a member too long but maybe a couple of months but have done a TON of reading. @nabibrian is a really good guy and definitely deserves it. AND today is my birthday so my vote counts twice......right? LOL. But in all seriousness, my vote goes to him

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Huck, I was just going to nominate him myself and you beat me to it :). I haven't been a member too long but maybe a couple of months but have done a TON of reading. @nabibrian is a really good guy and definitely deserves it. AND today is my birthday so my vote counts twice......right? LOL. But in all seriousness, my vote goes to him
Happy Birthday!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Myth, right on bro! That's cool that your paying it forward, someone is going to be happy! I know what your talking about when you refer to your attempt to help someone, that fool got me good. Or maybe I was the fool! Lol

I think if you hear nabibrian's situation you'll agree that he's someone who would appreciate it and could use it while he rehabs his injury. He helps others and now could use your thoughtfulness. You're a good man bro!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of my juice is 3 and 6mg, probably 99% of it. Ive got a couple 0mg and a couple 12s and I think a couple 9s. Im sure hed be happy with 3mg if he really needed it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is a good thread, Mythical; I'm kinda in the same situation since I'm so new around here -- I started participating in that "banning" game not because I need or want to win some juice, but just because it's silly and fun. I know it's not that likely I will win, being a random thing, but just in case I do, I'd like to PIF that juice to someone who needs it -- but I don't know who that would be.

Andria

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well crap, maybe I under-nic'd him....lemme have a look.....LOL!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too vote for nabibrian. You should send him your 3 mg. He said he vaped 2.5 nicotine. I know he has got to be majorly depressed with his situation. And he is a giver. Used to mix a lot for others. I saw pictures of Teresa's stash, so um, I so know she is good. Lol.:p. She has her own vape shop in her house.

Wish I knew of others in need.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok @nabibrian ... goes on the list -- who else? There's a lot of members here, and I've been posting here for such a short time, I don't know too many of them, but there must be others who could use some ejuice for free.

Andria

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great thread, I have at least 10 bottles of DIY 3mg I'd like to give away as well...If @nabibrian used to mix for others, anything we send him, if he doesn't like, can forward to his local friends. Let us know @nabibrian
That is true, I didn't even think of that. I think he mixes for some here on V.U., I'm sure he can enlighten us.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's had surgery on the foot so it's hard to stand at his mixing table, (that's what he said) so he asked for help a few months ago. I know that he's mixed and gives to others so Myth you'd be The Man. Well you already are, lol. Yeah, this is an awesome thread and shows the good people at VU!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I mix for myself (or rather when I was) I would mix at about 2.5mg but I would not be opposed to 3mg or even 6mg.
I did mix for a few locals and also PIF to several different from VU.
Whatever I did not or would not use would not be wasted, I also will make sure it gets PIF'ed to a good home.
Thank you kindly my VU friends for your support, it means alot!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called giving back, I don't know you but I've heard about you helping others so it couldn't go to a nicer guy. You have my vote! If there's something in particular that you like, I might have some, my juice is all top shelf and I have many flavors. Let me know, I might have it and you'd be more than welcome to it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i was also wondering if there might be some around here who need a halfway decent RDA, maybe they're not having much luck with tanks; I've got a few clone RDAs that don't suit me, I like a really tight draw; they weren't expensive at all, so I know i can't sell 'em, but I thought maybe someone could benefit from them. There's a clone Veritas, clone Derringer (I think both are Tobecos), and an "authentic" Smoktech Caterpillar. I'm just not into dual-coil attys at all, or high airflow.

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is very nice of you Andria, giving is contagious! I went over to sub-ohm tanks and have RDA'S sitting around myself. I keep telling myself that I might go back to dripping someday but haven't got there yet. I don't think I will either, dang tanks keep getting better.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just getting into rda's/rta's myself and DIY juices and coils. I'm not a beggar but would be most honored if you would consider me for one of them to start me off. That is quite generous of you, a testament what the community is all about. Vapers helping Vapers

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is very nice of you Andria, giving is contagious! I went over to sub-ohm tanks and have RDA'S sitting around myself. I keep telling myself that I might go back to dripping someday but haven't got there yet. I don't think I will either, dang tanks keep getting better.

I'm so totally addicted to my Achilles RDAs, I can't even use my Kayfuns anymore. :mad: Which really irks me; a Kayfun was my first rebuildable, and my first experience of a really great vape; I've got 4 of them, which I used for nearly a year. But my high-gunk ADV necessitated an RDA, and now the Achilles are the only ones I use -- I have 2, and wish I had more! But I'm gonna hang on to those a while longer; they might come in handy down the road, if my son decides to take up vaping -- he's teetering on the edge of cigarette cravings after 5 yrs off cigarettes, and knows vaping would be a better choice -- he's trying to hold out for neither, because of his bronchitis, but if he does decide to vape, the kayfuns would be of great use to him.

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, don't let him get into cigarettes again, at any cost. Hopefully he will take you up on those Kayfuns before he picks up a cigarette. I have a couple of those myself and they're great.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am just getting into rda's/rta's myself and DIY juices and coils. I'm not a beggar but would be most honored if you would consider me for one of them to start me off. That is quite generous of you, a testament what the community is all about. Vapers helping Vapers

Ok, I'll take some pics of them; PM me and let me know which you'd like to try -- they're all fairly easy to build; the Veritas is probably the most challenging, but it supports dual vertical coils beautifully, and for someone who enjoys a bit more airflow than I like, that would be a great vape; I tried it with a single vertical (trying a vertical was the reason i bought it!), and it wasn't bad, I just can't get a proper MtL hit with it; not enough resistance in the draw. I'll put those up tomorrow -- hitting the sheets pretty soon.

I don't think any of the 3 are really "weather makers", but they all need a lung-hitting technique which i find quite foreign.

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go 420, another act of kindness from the vu community!
Goodnight Adrian and happy belated birthday 420!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ya nabibrian. No fun at all. But you have family here for you always my friend.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course top of the line titanium and ultra fine thread nuts and bolts huh? Lol, at least you can laugh about that dude, that's a far cry from those first few dark weeks, glad to see that! Hey, I know you haven't bought juice in a while but is there any that you liked or prefer that I might contribute to your rehab, I heard vaping was part of your recovery. You know Dr's orders, lol!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only hardware I talk about these days is the new hardware in my foot lol
Let me tell you that hardware aint cheap either ugggh!!
Anything bro? I'm sure I have something that's close to what you like, just say the word and let someone help you for a change.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a huge fan of the stuff that is not so good for you lol
As @Shark Vape calls the custards debil juice
When I make juice purchases or rather if I would make juice purchases it would be from MechSauce.
However, I have to say. I have had some pretty amazing mixes from the VU family that were alot better than alot of the so-called premium juices that I've tried.

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ole debil juice huh, not real sure of the reference there but I have some Metro Vapes custard from their Cloud Chasers line called Metronome. It steeped about perfect now. I also have some juice coming from juicebrokers you'd know of, Cosmic Charles that's good. PM me an addy and I'll send you a package.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But it's the debils custard, heck than I have stuff for you Brian. Give me an address and I'll get you something in the mail. If that's okay with you and that foot of yours. ..

VU Sponsors