Become a Patron!

Why Breazy.com sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 5/29/18 I ordered a new voo Poo mod, 2 bottles of juice and a new tank. Yesterday on 6/6/18 I used there chat to find out why my order was unfulfilled. Today at 9:00 am I get an email from them saying that they would look into it , minuets later I get an email telling me my order was shipped. Well 8 hours later I checked my Tracking number and find out that the usps still has yet to receive my package. They gave me a few breazy bucks but to be honest why do I want to business with a company that takes this long to ship an order that was in stock. I will be using more business minded sites in the future.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you think the opinion of a new member with 1 post holds any weight here you are sadly mistaken. Sounds like you have never tracked a shipment before because if you READ the shippers website it says it can take over 24 hours for it to even be in the system. Is this Time with a fake account? :wait:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because your are posting in an area which someone would need to know about so with NO PROOF of your order this is just Hearsay or BULLSHIT if you will. Maybe the MOD's can check this account and see if you are just a fake. And you are the dumbass to think someone would believe what you have to say~! No corroborating info just your word?

Maybe @Breazy_Com would like to know about this.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you think the opinion of a new member with 1 post holds any weight here you are sadly mistaken.
Sounds like you have never tracked a shipment before because if you READ the shippers website
it says it can take over 24 hours for it to even be in the system. Is this Time with a fake account?
:wait:

For the record, you do not speak for this forum. I'll go ahead and decide for myself what "holds weight".
What holds NO WEIGHT is some raging angry lunatic who knows nothing attacking a new member with a problem.

Fuck your jump the gun, vigilante bullshit makes me sick.
...and I doubt @Time gives a crap what you think either.

@untoldtruth262, Breazy will respond to you here.
He is a loved and respected member here and sometimes his fan club gets a lil rabid.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No they don't suck lol. They have great prices and are constantly having sales and giving shit away.

I ordered a mod from Breazy a few days ago, and it's on the way already. I uderstand you're upset but sometimes shit happens. They probably handle a massive amount of oders every day. Maybe your mod/color combo was over sold and they had to get more. I dunno..

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They probably handle a massive amount of oders every day.
Maybe your mod/color combo was over sold and they had to get more.

This would be a mighty crappy excuse if the OP's story is true.
A good business doesn't "oversell"... they order more before they sell out.
and a good business danged sure shouldn't EVER sell something they don't have in stock.
...and if they accidentally did... they would get in touch with the customer..

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and a good business danged sure shouldn't EVER sell something they don't have in stock.

I was just making a guess. It happened to me recently with another store. I didn't feel the need to come here and bitch about it tho lol. It was between me and them.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Unless it's one of the Chinese companies, they pull that shit quite often.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well once again lol. Here comes a guy joining just to make a complaint. I’m here to help. If you had some issues with customer service and I’ve resolved every issue in a positive timely manner why wasn’t I contacted ? I don’t know the specifics of this but if I did or someone contacted me I would have been glad to help. We ship entire palates of orders every day. There was probably a Memorial Day sale also. And yes even when something is shipped to me and I have a tracking number I won’t see it in the system until the evening or the morning. That’s the post office. It takes time to scan in hundreds of orders. Someone mentioned that our customer service sucks ? How many vendors have multiple places to get help ? Once again I make the statement. If you need help come to me first. If I can’t help you (not gonna happen) then make your ranting bashing post. And when you do get help and even something extra why don’t you post back that we took care of it and did everything in our power to make it right. Because if you don’t that just proves the point that you only joined up and came here to be harmful or hurtful. I’d like to use a few other choice words but I’m better than that.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hmm I dunno, I would be fine with a company that responded to my email in less than 24 hours and printed the shipping label the same day. AND gave me store credit, that's actually a pretty good deal, in my opinion. I probably would have emailed sooner if I was in a big hurry to get my

new voo Poo. :teehee:

I would hesitate to order again if I had to email them to get my order shipped - but I could use the store credit to give them another shot *shrug*

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go again. Breazy and his cohorts attacking Breazy customers that complain.

First and foremost, VU should not be Breazy (the companies) customer service Dept. If you need a backup customer service Dept, you have issues.

Second, playing wack-a-mole with customer complaints that find their way to the forum is not a viable business solution to solve the core issue. The issue needs solved at the company. This forum cannot resolve those issues. Breazy the Rep can only resolve individual issues after the fact.

Third, attacking those that complain is not in good taste nor a viable solution to the core issue. @Breazy_Com hitting the like button on posts that attack his customers is very revealing.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We vapers love a good train wreck but I personally love a positive vendor solution even more.

From what I've seen, this is the vendors solution;

200w_d.gif

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here we go again. Breazy and his cohorts attacking Breazy customers that complain.

First and foremost, VU should not be Breazy (the companies) customer service Dept. If you need a backup customer service Dept, you have issues.

Second, playing wack-a-mole with customer complaints that find their way to the forum is not a viable business solution to solve the core issue. The issue needs solved at the company. This forum cannot resolve those issues. Breazy the Rep can only resolve individual issues after the fact.

Third, attacking those that complain is not in good taste nor a viable solution to the core issue.
I heartily agree.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you think the opinion of a new member with 1 post holds any weight here you are sadly mistaken. Sounds like you have never tracked a shipment before because if you READ the shippers website it says it can take over 24 hours for it to even be in the system. Is this Time with a fake account? :wait:
Because your are posting in an area which someone would need to know about so with NO PROOF of your order this is just Hearsay or BULLSHIT if you will. Maybe the MOD's can check this account and see if you are just a fake. And you are the dumbass to think someone would believe what you have to say~! No corroborating info just your word?

:giggle:

To listen to you I'm like the Edward Snowden of VU. :bliss:

Fake accounts and I can change time stamps on my posts. God damn I'm good! :teehee:

And I supposedly do all that just to fuck with a ecig vendor.Maybe you should put the Vodka bottle down for awhile, comrade. ;)

a-edward-snowden-john-oliver.jpg

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if you guys haven't seen it I'm going to copy and paste the reply that management posted on another thread. They were more equipped to enlighten you guys as to what's going on and I think his post says it all.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few updates here: (Senior Management)

• Your order should have been handled and processed faster than that, and as we always do we own to the mistake. You were compensated according to that because we always do our best to make our errors right in whatever way we can within reason.
  • We offer both live chat and phone contact within our customer service department which has been doubled in size in the past 6 months to account for the growth in orders. If you can pm us your contact number we will happily check the logs of any and all calls you placed into Breazy.com because that process is automatically logging every query made both online and offline.
  • Tracking numbers at Breazy.com are not provided unless a package is actually leaving our facility that day. It has been our practice for the past four years to never print out labels and email you a confirmation number to give you the illusion our shipping is faster than it is.
  • All shipments leave our warehouse at 4:30 p.m. daily via truck and then get scanned locally at USPS at their pace and discretion.
  • Once we hand over a package to USPS that tracking information might not be updated for up to 24 hours. This is pretty much the same experience found with every other retailer not named Amazon.com.
  • We are currently moving into a considerably larger shipping facility that will ingest and output orders considerably faster than we have in the past. Breazy.com has grown exponentially and that growth is very crippling especially during holiday sales. We have always believed in transparency and have always communicated clearly where we are as a company.
  • If you feel you have been mishandled in anyway,offended, or have any issues you would like to discuss privately Dominic can privately give you my personal contact information and I will personally handle any situation privately and do my best to make it right for you.

http://breazy.com/

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys, we prefer civility. People are entitled to their complaints if it's justifiable by them. We never like to cover up the fact that we have issues at times with orders. This happens when you grow as fast as we have and we always try to make it right by you one way or another. Our goal is to never inconvenience you or cause anyone any stress. We are always transparent when we get something wrong and try to make the situation right, these mistakes don't happen because we have malicious intent or run a business at half staff. We are moving into larger facilities in the coming weeks and expanding our operations vastly to minimize these mistakes by making everything digital from the order being placed to it being picked and then packed, to it leaving our warehouse. This will be timestamped along the entire way. We understand that you want your orders as fast as possible and we are striving to give you that while giving you constant great deals. We've already implemented tools that track every single thing our customer service team does so if you have called us and not received an answer, you can have dominic privately provide you with an email address to senior management and we will investigate it, we do this ourselves every two days but if somehow you've slipped through the cracks we'd like to know about it. We have also introduced a night staff that extends our customer service hours greatly.

As always we are working to give you guys everything you need out of a vape company, we invite you to be part of the voice that guides us to that destination. Whether it's a complaint or a compliment we like dialogue, because dialogue lets us know what we are doing right and where we can improve.

-Breazy Senior Management

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't want to jump in this but I will. Did you not come here with the same issue? Your issue was fixed I know. But you still did the same as the op and condemn him for it. People don't make fake accounts to bash fasttech. Why would they need to for breazy. I personally wouldn't order from them because I like my products to be shipped in a timely manner. My last order from ft took ten days to get to me from China. The op order hasn't even shipped after ten days. And was shipped the day he emailed about no shipping. Seems shady to me. Just trying to reiterate the fact that people come here to complain because something is wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guys, we prefer civility. People are entitled to their complaints if it's justifiable by them. We never like to cover up the fact that we have issues at times with orders. This happens when you grow as fast as we have and we always try to make it right by you one way or another. Our goal is to never inconvenience you or cause anyone any stress. We are always transparent when we get something wrong and try to make the situation right, these mistakes don't happen because we have malicious intent or run a business at half staff. We are moving into larger facilities in the coming weeks and expanding our operations vastly to minimize these mistakes by making everything digital from the order being placed to it being picked and then packed, to it leaving our warehouse. This will be timestamped along the entire way. We understand that you want your orders as fast as possible and we are striving to give you that while giving you constant great deals. We've already implemented tools that track every single thing our customer service team does so if you have called us and not received an answer, you can have dominic privately provide you with an email address to senior management and we will investigate it, we do this ourselves every two days but if somehow you've slipped through the cracks we'd like to know about it. We have also introduced a night staff that extends our customer service hours greatly.

As always we are working to give you guys everything you need out of a vape company, we invite you to be part of the voice that guides us to that destination. Whether it's a complaint or a compliment we like dialogue, because dialogue lets us know what we are doing right and where we can improve.

-Breazy Senior Management
I for one think your customer service is awesome. I had to use it prior to this last order, which showed up yesterday. I wasn't satisfied with what I got. I used the chat and talked to a lady. She apologized and offered to credit my account. Plus, three days later I got a Breazy box in the mail with another item (the one I wasn't satisfied with). So they doubled my item and offered to the refund my account.

People should actually utilize the support systems instead of blasting the company on the internets.

- Cohort (lol)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I for one think your customer service is awesome. I had to use it prior to this last order, which showed up yesterday. I wasn't satisfied with what I got. I used the chat and talked to a lady. She apologized and offered to credit my account. Plus, three days later I got a Breazy box in the mail with another item (the one I wasn't satisfied with). So they doubled my item and offered to the refund my account.

People should actually utilize the support systems instead of blasting the company on the internets.

- Cohort (lol)

You mean they gave you a second item that you told them you werent satisfied with? :giggle:

I don't know how anyone would know to speak to Breazy's consultant on VU until they find out one exists by making a complaint first :question:

I still say they responded to his query Very fast, but also hope they improve in how many orders 'slip through the cracks'

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you have to sacrifice a fatted calf for that speed??? 2 of my last 3 orders from FT took over a month and required emails, and that's why I won't go back to FT
I thought it was crazy too. It was the vapor something storm squonk and the wrong Entheon bf pins. On the up side I'm sure breezy ships the correct items. Lol. I placed the order on may 18th and had it a few days before I won the Vaper Joe look alike contest which was the 31st.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't want to jump in this but I will. Did you not come here with the same issue?

I think you either quoted the wrong person or are just mistaken because I never had a problem with one of my favorite vendors but do have a problem with people who bash vendors they never dealt with or owned a product of theirs.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you either quoted the wrong person or are just mistaken because I never had a problem with one of my favorite vendors but do have a problem with people who bash vendors they never dealt with or owned a product of theirs.
Oh I'm not bashing breezy. Well shit sorry about quoting you then. I thought in the other breezy issue thread you were arguing with @Time and mentioned that you had an issue that had been resolved. Sorry man.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My thought still stands though that Pegleg meg asked. How would someone know there's a consultant on Vu without posting? Also I've Google questions about websites that I order from to see what other people may say. All before I contact the company. If you Google breazy shipping issues, there are a lot of redirects to different forums. I found one that has Arnie's email. And it was on a Vu thread. If people are left to search threads for answers then what? I'm not bashing anyone or trying to. Just sort of trying to defend new members of the forum. I think the original post should have been labeled differently instead of why breazy sucks. Could have just come in with questions of anyone else having issues. But stabbing them with the pitchforks is a great way to keep new members away. How does a site grow if you have the grumpy old neighbor talking shit to you you the day you meet them.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you have to sacrifice a fatted calf for that speed??? 2 of my last 3 orders from FT took over a month and required emails, and that's why I won't go back to FT

FT is very spotty -- sometimes very quick, sometimes... well, as you've seen. I've had both, though the long waits are predominant. I'll say this: if you want something in time for xmas, best order it by Halloween. ;) You might get it before thxgiving... and then again, you might not. ;)

Andruia

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My thought still stands though that Pegleg meg asked. How would someone know there's a consultant on Vu without posting? Also I've Google questions about websites that I order from to see what other people may say. All before I contact the company. If you Google breazy shipping issues, there are a lot of redirects to different forums. I found one that has Arnie's email. And it was on a Vu thread. If people are left to search threads for answers then what? I'm not bashing anyone or trying to. Just sort of trying to defend new members of the forum. I think the original post should have been labeled differently instead of why breazy sucks. Could have just come in with questions of anyone else having issues. But stabbing them with the pitchforks is a great way to keep new members away. How does a site grow if you have the grumpy old neighbor talking shit to you you the day you meet them.

Exactly.

I have no interest in the vendor's business nor the complaints themselves. But the customer bashing and blaming was over the top.

Implying that the customer did not do due diligence by not finding, then joining the forum and seeking out Dominick before posting a complaint is blaming the customer. Implying that the complaints are fake is blaming the customer. Liking the posts from fan boi's that bash their own customers was in poor taste.

So, I gave my opinion.

Fuck @SteveS45 if'n he doesn't like it. He's a piss poor advocate as it is. Who needs customers when you have a fan boi like that to chase them off? :giggle:

Thankfully, based on the post by management, the vendor has cooler heads at the top. :)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man ! This doesn’t stop does it. We’ve gone out of our way to help everyone. There must not be anything else to do I guess ? Are all the other threads dead ? There’s many ways to get help from us. And yes you wouldn’t know to contact me here. But .......if your posting in a thread that had prior complaints and actually read them you will see we offered to help or to contact me. The best is when I see a complaint and advise the person to contact me and guess what ? They don’t ! Anyone who does I’ve helped and got them compensated right or wrong ! Some people do post back that I helped them. But I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me. I’m not in the office. If I get all the info I text them all the info and it gets taken care of usually the same day. I’ve been so nice to everyone it makes me not want to come here anymore ! So let’s end it. Stop attacking each other and if there’s an issue let me know get me the info and I will take care of it. If you don’t like us order from someone you like. We’re not forcing anyone to use us. There’s many other vendors out there.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Agree Breazy not sure why your threads in particular have been chosen for a continuing baiting and pissing match ...it just drowns out the actual Member trying to get things sorted :wait:

I can see the OP raised an issue, was chased away by over zealous posting then others felt it fair and necessary to balance it back out the same as every other Breazy thread lately ...how not to attract new members to the forum and get their issue resolved (and yes it was a new member not Time’s second account Steve)

Every Member has just as much right to post thier experiences and opinions as everyone else does, but please let’s stop with the witch hunts

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree Breazy not sure why your threads in particular have been chosen for a continuing baiting and pissing match ...it just drowns out the actual Member trying to get things sorted :wait:

I can see the OP raised an issue, was chased away by over zealous posting then others felt it fair and necessary to balance it back out the same as every other Breazy thread lately ...how not to attract new members to the forum and get their issue resolved (and yes it was a new member not Time’s second account Steve)

Every Member has just as much right to post thier experiences and opinions as everyone else does, but please let’s stop with the witch hunts
Here's what I think. We've been members here for a while . Many vendors have come and gone. Many members and staff have ordered from us multiple times without issues. Everyone here who's been here for a while knows that any issues that have arose and that someone who has actually worked with me got their issues resolved. That's why many members come to our defense and I appreciate it. When it was legal for us to do so we ran contests and giveaways. A long time ago Whiskey started a thread Breazy my new go to vendor because she ordered from us and was so happy with our service. How come people don't post positive experiences there anymore ? Everyone want's to raise a stink when something goes wrong but not many want to post their positive experiences. That's why it makes us look like we constantly screw up and that's not the case. It's not fair and even though I'm not a full time Breazy employee I do this because I believe in Andy the owner and Breazy's good intentions. Trust me I don't need to do this. I also enjoy helping people and getting their issues resolved. So again if you jump on here and have an issue PLEASE PM ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HELP YOU BEFORE JUST STARTING A BREAZY BASHING THREAD.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best is when I see a complaint and advise the person to contact me and guess what ? They don’t !

The last two(the OP in this thread and the last poster in the other thread) didn't contact you because they were chased off long before you were able to respond in the thread. I doubt they ever saw your posts since they never came back. That's not your fault, of course. But, then you hit the like button on the posts that chased off your customers. That put your name, or Breazy's name, on those posts.

As I write this, the breazy name is still on posts that chased your customers away.

If I was the customer and seen you liking posts that berated me(and you did), I would not be bothering with contacting you for help. Just sayin'

As a side note, I'd go back and check the unlike button and get my name off those posts. Other people can still read them. ;)

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm done here. There's a sticky in the vendor sub forum as to what people can do to get help. If this continues I'm going to start reporting people to admin. There's no reason for this. Reason and philosophize all you want there's no reason to continue this. I'm a member here for 3 years also and have done nothing but help and be nice to people.

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've reported this thread to admin for their review and advice.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm done here. There's a sticky in the vendor sub forum as to what people can do to get help. If this continues I'm going to start reporting people to admin. There's no reason for this. Reason and philosophize all you want there's no reason to continue this. I'm a member here for 3 years also and have done nothing but help and be nice to people.

I've reported this thread to admin for their review and advice.

Attempting to silence your critics?

Let me know how that works out for ya. ;)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@Breazy_Com has been here for 3 years, and has never had anyone complain about them. They do tremendous volume of orders daily with having good prices, and a excellent reputation with ontime shipping..

So one order out of million gets overlooked or lost in the system, whatever happened, and once they were made aware of it corrected the the matter with also giving some compensation to the buyer for the error incurred.

I understand some buyers are ANAL that want there products now! But shit happens once in a while to everyone. And there were no monies lost here just some extra time shipping a product out.

Breazy in my book, and for a lot of others is a highly recommended reputable vendor who has great customer service, good pricing, fast shipping, and also gives back to the vaping community including this forum.

Anyone who wants to bash a vendor for a error without giving them the opportunity to look into the matter, and resolve it is a DICK!

18118479_1820197271632796_4382361588481477576_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
That's a lie. :)

This thread is like complaint number 5 in the last 8 months. ;)
Sorry unaware of that, never had a issue myself with them, and neither has thousands of other customers.

Also with the amount of volume they do your going to have a low percentage of errors which happens in all Big retail business. Just a fact.

And I am sure that the buyers were given some sort of apology, and compensation for the error or mishap which is great customer service that Breazy has.

PS lost or stolen packages that were shipped out from any vendor do not count as a complaint since it is the exclusive fault of the shipping carrier, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors