Become a Patron!

Why is my package taking so long?

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your order has arrive local post office, coz CA don't update foreign package, you can call them to take your package.
sorry for all that
HFNqH7l.png

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've done it. I bitched enough to and about Vaporl concerning their shipping that they've put me on their shit list. If I put anything into the Vaporl cart it automatically selects DHL shipping. I don't get to select. It's a bit funny actually. I guess if I have to order from those clowns again I'll need to set up another account.
I'm not the problem. The crap shipping is the problem. This isn't a solution. That's like treating cancer pain with aspirin and doing nothing about the cancer. Oh well people have been warned. Maybe Vaporl should see how the big boys handle their shipments abroad. Maybe they could learn a thing or two.
Funnier still, they've raised the price of their crap shipping by $1.:deadhorse:

Last edited:

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done it. I bitched enough to and about Vaporl concerning their shipping that they've put me on their shit list. If I put anything into the Vaporl cart it automatically selects DHL shipping. I don't get to select. It's a bit funny actually. I guess if I have to order from those clowns again I'll need to set up another account.
I'm not the problem. The crap shipping is the problem. This isn't a solution. That's like treating cancer pain with aspirin and doing nothing about the cancer. Oh well people have been warned. Maybe Vaporl should see how the big boys handle their shipments abroad. Maybe they could learn a thing or two.
Funnier still, they've raised the price of their crap shipping by $1.:deadhorse:
Hey Chuck333.
the package showed arrived in Canada on Jan 2nd, pls check with local Post, if they didn't have it, pls provide your tracking info to [email protected], and stated local Post didn't have it, we will provide your statement to shippping company to investigate.

VU Sponsors