Become a Patron!

Why is the government out to destroy vaping?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FB'ed, Tweeted, and G+'ed, with this comment: "Easy answer: MONEY! Vaping takes money away from FDA's butt buddy, Big Pharma, and takes MSA money away from states that have perpetrated financial malfeasance by selling bonds on that MSA money."

Andria

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, Money. During prohibition, the booze still freely flowed in the U.S. It made the mafia powerful and made tons of money for them. The states and Federal government were losing money because they had to enforce the law(s) of prohibition. They made $0 in taxes and that is the chief reason prohibition ended. They wanted the tax money and to take away power from the mafia, who was starting to control the shots at a local and even at a state level.

Now we have Federal Agencies operating as Capo's for Multinational Drug and Tobacco companies. The companies want the profits, the government wants a slice of the profits in taxes. It's all about money, and always has been.

Last edited:

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The above is the comman thinking, & I agree 100%.
What i can't understand is why the Feds would turn away yet another Tax stream.
Demonize it-check
Now Tax the shit out of it-??????..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The above is the comman thinking, & I agree 100%.
What i can't understand is why the Feds would turn away yet another Tax stream.
Demonize it-check
Now Tax the shit out of it-??????..

I'm sure that's exactly what they're thinking. which is why it's so important to expose their hypocrisy to all those who have no real stake in it at all, non smokers who really don't know or care diddly squat about vaping. Because we are a very small minority, those who vape and don't want to get raked over the coals the way smokers have been -- it needs to be made VERY clear that taxing it could be a literal death sentence for the friends and loved ones of those non-smokers and non-vapers.

Andria

VU Sponsors