Become a Patron!

winner, winner... I won Ready X-wick and some juice from RBA Supplies on Mod Envy!!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, You are lucky, esp with how fast the chat goes...

Reactions: jae

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You lucky duck. I talked to Jeremy a month or so ago and he is so damned cool to talk too (maybe it's the cool name?, LOL). I keep wanting to order, but I got too many irons in the fire right now. I hope to order someday soon though as I already have tried a tiny piece and I have got to have more. It is not a "suitable" wick, it is a wick! So damned absorbent.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats on your haul!

What kind of juice did you end up with?

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you're enjoying it Jay! :) What do you think about the Juice?

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I finally ordered last night after I made my post. Couldn't hold out any longer -- plus, well, why would I?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time for me to re-order - I've been rebuilding all my old Kanger heads. I haven't found anything that ReadyXWick doesn't work on. Enjoy it!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time for me to re-order - I've been rebuilding all my old Kanger heads. I haven't found anything that ReadyXWick doesn't work on. Enjoy it!
Try a Taifun - i cannot seem to get the right juju on that thing. The XC-116 seems just about perfect for it, yet it's always either too dry or too wet. Outside of that, i use it everything else and it's just... it's just beautiful.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, after posting the above, i tried building a Taifun coil with the READYxWICK, and this time it seems about right. I guess it's down to luck and a very precise wick length with that RBA.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try a Taifun - i cannot seem to get the right juju on that thing. The XC-116 seems just about perfect for it, yet it's always either too dry or too wet. Outside of that, i use it everything else and it's just... it's just beautiful.

Jeremy, I've had my Kayfun wicked with the larger diameter for a while. I've got a Taifun coming this week, I plan on using an extra thin ss mesh, with the small diameter of ReadyXWick over it.... have no idea if it will work - but gonna give it a shot. How did you wick yours to finally get it going with RXW? Glad yours is 'flying right', now! :)

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeremy, I've had my Kayfun wicked with the larger diameter for a while. I've got a Taifun coming this week, I plan on using an extra thin ss mesh, with the small diameter of ReadyXWick over it.... have no idea if it will work - but gonna give it a shot. How did you wick yours to finally get it going with RXW? Glad yours is 'flying right', now! :)
Oh i have no problem at all with my Kayfun, generally, and i use either RBA Supplies' XC-132 or XC-116. It's the Taifun i sometimes i have problems with.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What Jeremy means to say is "READYxWICK" (116) and "READYxWICK Slim" (132) :)

VU Sponsors